Douchebag+ Skills= Mixed Feelings

You obviously haven't seen this video and what happens to someone who runs over a biker or two when all his crazy buddies are around.
Man I was hoping for some brutal beat down why stop filming at the good part lol. Shit was just about to go down.

You obviously haven't seen this video and what happens to someone who runs over a biker or two when all his crazy buddies are around.

Several months after the accident, Mieses reported that physicians have given him a less than 1% chance of walking again. He stated that he was not threatening Lien when he was hit, but was instead checking on Cruz after his accident and does not blame Lien for his injuries.[17]

Qui est le vrai perdant?

Several months after the accident, Mieses reported that physicians have given him a less than 1% chance of walking again. He stated that he was not threatening Lien when he was hit, but was instead checking on Cruz after his accident and does not blame Lien for his injuries.[17]

Qui est le vrai perdant?

All it takes is one crazy guy with a butterknife and you're dead. Don't run over someone when he's got 50+ buddies just as crazy or crazier than him around you. That's all I'm saying.

Having your wife and kid in the car you wouldn't do the same thing right ? Bikers taking justice in their own hands yeah seems legit.

At least do this shit at night or on abandoned roads, I don't care if you die, but don't take anyone else with you.

Back