netflix stock

gamble on options. tooe xpensive to buy the actual stock

get in any movement with a fraction of teh capital

with all the major players starting their own channels (sony = crackle) soon netflix will lose its content .

with all the major players starting their own channels (sony = crackle) soon netflix will lose its content .

my opinion also

the run up looks done. they invented a market. now every single major player is jumping in with alternatives. largest markets are already covered and the European expansion is not paying off.

thats why netflix is coming out with their own content, and their shows are quite fucking good.

Just looked at Crackle and they have pretty much of the same content as Netflix, tho no where near as much as NFLX.

We all said the samething with iTunes when Google Music entered the market with every label/distributor had their own online music store... guess what, itunes is still king of online music.. altho i dont know a single person that uses itunes for music but anyways

iTune fucking piece of shit seriously.

edit: I can say this ^^^ but cannot sauf "système de chauf***e" hehehe

HBO is now in the game, in a smaller scale, videotron offers the same type as well as super ecran, etc.

Netflix is still Kong and might stay, but the market will be more and more fragmented.

Netflix's interface is frustrating, it will get replaced by a better alternative and completely erased form the map in 2-3 years. Would not buy.

It's not like they have users locked in like Facebook/Google/Amazon. They could have built and replaced IMDB as a movie database and then they would have a lot of power.

What i mean is netflix does not have any content from sony because their stuff is on cracle their own channel and if warner brothers and mgm do the same what does netflix have.
the fact is netflix rents content from from movie studios and its expensive so they rotate the content thats why movies disapear to get replaced with new ones. anyway time will tell.

Pkoi payer?

J'ai tout gratuitement sur des sites de partage!

(Par exemple, là, je regarde Orange is the new black, une série de Netfix!)

Pkoi payer?

J'ai tout gratuitement sur des sites de partage!

(Par exemple, là, je regarde Orange is the new black, une série de Netfix!)

bravo, Pkoi payer l'épicerie!?! j'ai tout gratuitement quand je me le criss din poche et que je pars en courant!

Back