Juif hassidique serious question?

Je regarde avec street views et je me rend compte qu'ils ne sont pas toute propre! en plus d'avoir des écoles ilégale.
Finalement ils font ce qu'ils veulent comme ils veulent.

Pas très bon comme race a avoir au Québec.

No. The Church is why.

They forced them to stay within their culture.

And i've always wondered this about hasidic jews aswell, they're always running around for donations.
C est vraies Églises au moyen age leur faisaient peur ( avec raison).

Quand les Muslim on quitter Espagne les juifs on suivie.

Ils étaient plus en paix avec les muslim que les chrétiens.

Lol

lol they don't even ask good will or donation, they just say loud and clear : " I am not paying ". Our business is too big to bring them to petites créances and they know it so we're basically fucked. That's why they don't get service from us anymore.

So huh when someone calls, your receptionist asks them if they're jews?

Pas surpris, que je travaillais en télécom, ils composaient une bonne partie du monde qui appellaient quand il y avait coupure pour non-réception de paiement en criss....je dois dire que quand ils tombaient sur toi quand le service à la clientèle venait de femer, c'était pas cool du tout (je compte pu le nombre de fois que j'ai du m'obstiner, et quand je checkais l'adresse, c'était dans ces coins là)

So huh when someone calls, your receptionist asks them if they're jews?

We know by the area they live in, the language they speak and their last name. Also the last guy we served, we gave him a pile of business cards and asked him to distribute them to his friends and tell them to NOT call us ever.

c'est pas la première fois que j’entends parler que plusieurs vive grâce a des assurances vie/hypothécaire

Gief_moniez_plox.jpg

I know for a fact they have a little cult in Ste Agathe right off the 117 I towed one of their Windstars there. It had a School and everything. It was up a private entrance. Also didn't get a tip.

I know for a fact they have a little cult in Ste Agathe right off the 117 I towed one of their Windstars there. It had a School and everything. It was up a private entrance. Also didn't get a tip.

Don't know if it's the same ones but they jetted. They were more of a sect than regular jew ghetto. Maybe a month or two ago their leader was wanted for all kinds of sick shit like kidnappings and rape. They hopped in their vans and fucked off to the states or something.

Don't know if it's the same ones but they jetted. They were more of a sect than regular jew ghetto. Maybe a month or two ago their leader was wanted for all kinds of sick shit like kidnappings and rape. They hopped in their vans and fucked off to the states or something.

I towed him from CDN to up there. Was couple years ago.

check out

accodomodement outremont on google, a guy (not sure if hes a journalist) made a site to describe everything thats happening in outremont and around.. saw this a couple days ago.. it's pretty fucked up

Back