Gold digger owned! ROFL

Quick599

http://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromos...ne_please_help_make_sense_of_my_exboyfriends/

My boyfriend kept his wealth a secret from me throughout our entire relationship. I ended the relationship on the pretext that he wasn't money/career motivated, he didn't say anything to the contrary. *

I [F26] have been dating Will [M27] for most of 2014; I met him on New Years Eve, we exchanged numbers, scheduled a coffee date and have been seeing each other ever since. He's tall and shy, with long thick hair like Eddie Vedder. He lives in an older house by himself and drives a 1997 Toyota. He dresses very casually - I don't think he even owns a collared shirt - and all his clothes are minimum 1-2 years old. For income, he told me he "ran a few websites" and picked up piece-work as a 'session guitarist'. He is also very frugal. He never took me out for fancy dinners or anything. In the beginning it was always coffee dates, walks, hikes, etc. If we go out, he insists on 'pre-drinking' and refuses to buy drinks at a bar. Most nights he was content staying in, watching Netflix and playing his guitar.

I never outright asked how much money he made, but given his lifestyle, clothes, furnishings, etc. plus the fact that he rarely worked, I assumed it wasn't much. I would lightly prod him with questions about the future, if he had any career goals - he would say that he "saw me in his future", but also he was "happy the way things were".
I have Facebook and am on it every day, usually when work is slow. Lately my newsfeed has been filled with my peers getting married, buying houses, having babies, and other various accolades. I can't help but feel jealous by this; it seems like everyone but me is making significant gains in their lives and relationships. Three weeks ago, after seeing a girl I knew from high school buy her 3rd property with her husband, it felt like my relationship with Will was juvenile and had no future.

The next time I was over at Will's (after he served me potato soup for dinner and was torrenting a documentary for us to watch later) I ended the relationship. I was perfectly honest about everything - he was a great guy, I loved him and his personality, but I felt he lacked career/life ambition and we wanted different things for the future. He sat and listened to everything, seemingly unmoved by it. When I finished talking, he said "fine by me" and asked me to leave. I went to hug him on my way out, instead he just guided me out the door and slammed it shut behind him.

With prior boyfriends, we'd still talk or text a bit after we'd be broken up. Sometimes we'd even still hook up. I dunno, I've just never had a 'bad break-up' and always try to remain on good terms. I haven't heard a fucking word from Will, even after texting him multiple times and calling him once.

I saw two of Wills friends at the gym today. I went over and made small talk, asked how he was, etc. I tried to explain myself, saying he was a great guy but our views on money and the future didn't seem to mesh. To this, one friend chuckled to himself and walked away. I asked the other friend WTF that's about it, and he says "Yeah, we heard. The thing is, Will's loaded. He inherited his grandpas land which is leased to oil and gas companies. I've seen the quarterly checks he gets and they're more than my yearly salary. Good luck getting him to spend it, though. He has a 'if it aint broke, dont fix it' type mentality. Just look at that piece of shit he drives!"

This has completely baffled and upset me. I dated him for 10 months when I thought he was penniless, proof I'm not a fucking gold-digger. I am a 26 year old woman who needs to be pragmatic, I can't just indefinitely date someone with the future being so uncertain. He could've said something, ANYTHING during our break up when I was explaining my doubts about our relationship. Instead he said nothing, and now he refuses to talk to me. It makes absolutely no sense.

I just feel so low right now. If a man with disposable income meets a woman he likes, doesn't he want to treat her? He said he "saw me in his future", why didn't he care enough to share these things with me? He could have easily kept our relationship alive by being forthcoming. Someone please help me make sense of this situation.

:banana:

iTAmc.GIF

She's far from a gold digger, VERY VERY VERY far... She wouldn't have stayed with him 5 minutes. I think she wanted what every wowan wants and get a "future" and understands what's in front of her, that's just it. She did the right thing by dumping him since she wanted to have a future (read kids and familly life) ...

More like she wanted to one-up her facebook friends and she wanted a man to pay for all of it. ROFL

If she wants all fo that. She can pay for it herself.

this!

ya rien que je trouve plus looser que une personne peu importe le sexe qui veux toute ou plein d'affaire, mais qui veux pas faire l'effort de travailler pour gagner l'argent necessaire pour se payer ce qu'elle veux.

ouarf ouarf

this!

ya rien que je trouve plus looser que une personne peu importe le sexe qui veux toute ou plein d'affaire, mais qui veux pas faire l'effort de travailler pour gagner l'argent necessaire pour se payer ce qu'elle veux.

ouarf ouarf

100% d'accord avec toi, le gars semblait un vrai loser qui joue de la guitare et qui semblait ne pas trop vouloir travailler. C'est normal qu'elle voulait un gars qui sait où il s'en va dans la vie.

Ceci dit, de son coté, elle semblait avoir une job et se préoccuper de son futur.

I just feel so low right now. If a man with disposable income meets a woman he likes, doesn't he want to treat her?

Enough for me. Gold-digger sloot gonna gold-digger

100% d'accord avec toi, le gars semblait un vrai loser qui joue de la guitare et qui semblait ne pas trop vouloir travailler. C'est normal qu'elle voulait un gars qui sait où il s'en va dans la vie.

Ceci dit, de son coté, elle semblait avoir une job et se préoccuper de son futur.

C'est vrai que sa l'air de vraiment etre important qui travail... lol

I just feel so low right now. If a man with disposable income meets a woman he likes, doesn't he want to treat her?

Enough for me. Gold-digger sloot gonna gold-digger

This , il a bien fait en criss de pas donner une cent a cette pourriture la, le gars a deja une maison, de l'argent a n'en plus finir pis y vie bien comme sa, la slut en veut plus ben qu'a retourne chez eux criss de folle !

Pauvre ou pas, j'essaie toujours de gâter ma femme, et non elle en a vraiment pas besoin, elle gagne plus que moi lol.

Lui ne semblait pas rien faire pour elle. Pour moi c'n'est pas une "gold digger" mais plus une femme qui voulait être sur de son avenir et être heureuse dans son couple.

Imaginer vous sorter avec une fille de 28ans ,pas de job qui jous de la guitar pis semble rien vouloir faire de ca vie. Cest ben beau l'amour mais ya des limites...

Encore plus si l'esti de gratteux plein au as la faisait payer pour les activités

hhahaha trop owned !! la elle sais qu'il a un héritage de feu pis la a veux vraiment lui reparler mdr !!!!! sa fais assez de vidéo sur internet de gold digger prank quon voit arrêtez de dire sont pas toute comme ça, ok mettons une infime partie ne l'est pas lol..

hhahaha trop owned !! la elle sais qu'il a un héritage de feu pis la a veux vraiment lui reparler mdr !!!!! sa fais assez de vidéo sur internet de gold digger prank quon voit arrêtez de dire sont pas toute comme ça, ok mettons une infime partie ne l'est pas lol..
Ta pas lus jcrois, nul part elle dit vouloir le revoir depuis quelle sait quil est riche.

Back