Faith in woman.... completly lost

I can't believe with the cash this guy have, she will not have an unfortunate fatal car accident before signing the papers ...

c'est quoi la mode de sortir avec une personne et "meriter" toute sa fortune...

criss, c'est quoi cette mentaliter la voyon.

The guy is worth over 13billion and he never signed a pre-nup. Had he signed one, she wouldn't get anything.

And you wouldn't do the same if the tables were turned?

je sais pas pour les autres, mais moi non.

j'ai trop dhonneur pour essayer de voler legalement l'argent de quelqu'un d'autre qui a travailler pour.

je vois une seule raison a ca, etre frustrer et essayer de saigner le gars.

So basically what you guys are saying is that 26 years of marriage isn't worth shit. 995M represents less than 10% of his net worth. She should have at least 30% IMO.

je sais pas pour les autres, mais moi non.

j'ai trop dhonneur pour essayer de voler legalement l'argent de quelqu'un d'autre qui a travailler pour.

je vois une seule raison a ca, etre frustrer et essayer de saigner le gars.

Je suis pas mal sur que ca lui aurait fait plaisir de lui donner 100M$ pour la voir partir de sa vie sans revenir ... 1 milliard c'est ridicile, c'est plus que je pourrais dépenser dans toute ma vie et j'ai 23 ans même en surconsommant à planche

So basically what you guys are saying is that 26 years of marriage isn't worth shit. 995M represents less than 10% of his net worth. She should have at least 30% IMO.

He doesn't owe her anything. Because she loved him she deserve 995M? Yet she still bitch about it and that it's not enough?! pffff she can go fuck herself if you ask me.

He doesn't owe her anything. Because she loved him she deserve 995M? Yet she still bitch about it and that it's not enough?! pffff she can go fuck herself if you ask me.

^You have no idea what marriage stands for obviously. You're probably too young. Marriage is not only about love, it's a partnership where both make sacrifices and keeping it together for as long as 26 years or more takes A LOT of effort. Trust me, it's not easy. Any MR person in a long lasting relationship married or not will confirm this.

She kept up with his shit for 26 years, she is entitled to way more than the 995M she was offered.

You are entitled to your own opinion and i will respect that, but I've been with the missus for 12 years and we are separated at the moment so my view is completely different.

^^ the girl could've dumped the guy and get $$$.. Marriage is completely stupid where a girl can get with a guy, dump him for whatever reason she pleases and get half his stuff.

What a stupid concept this is.

^You have no idea what marriage stands for obviously. You're probably too young. Marriage is not only about love, it's a partnership where both make sacrifices and keeping it together for as long as 26 years or more takes A LOT of effort. Trust me, it's not easy. Any MR person in a long lasting relationship married or not will confirm this.

She kept up with his shit for 26 years, she is entitled to way more than the 995M she was offered.

You are entitled to your own opinion and i will respect that, but I've been with the missus for 12 years and we are separated at the moment so my view is completely different.

True, I have no idea what it is since i'm 23 and single however marriage is not in my value since even my parents don't believe in it. Yes I understand it might be hard sometimes but like MrSpace said the concept of it is completly stupid.

The part that is bugging me is that she's saying that 995M is not enought. That's where I'm saying: Fuck you bitch it's not your money. She should consider herself damn lucky that she's been married to a rich fuck and that she most probably lived like a queen.

Kids should get money, not the ex-wife who dumped him for some shady reasons.

Comme si elle n'en avait pas assez de 995M.. elle demande plus..

7M$/mois de pension :yikes:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/11/10/us-continental-hamm-divorce-idUSKCN0IU21D20141110

In typical MR fashion people get outraged because they don't know how to read.

Judge Haralson ordered Hamm, 68, to pay his ex-wife about one-third of the funds, or $322.7 million, by the end of 2014, the filing says.

Hamm will be required to pay the rest of the judgment, or $650 million, in installments worth at least $7 million per month, according to the filing.

Harold Hamm came from nothing and most likely had very little when they got married. The value of Continental Resource only exploded in the past 5 years.

Back