Making money with YouTube

You are right, its a little numbers that stand out of the crowd. My goal is not to live with that because its not worth it, its not like if I was living in the USA and doing prank videos like everybody is doing.

Like you said, cars videos are cars videos but its what I would like to post, this is only for fun like I said I dont wan't to do this for a living which is almost impossible I already know that.

Merci d'avoir pris le temps m'éclairer ! *tu*

Ta calisement compris fuck all de ce qu'il ta dit ...

OP, ma te dire comment faire d'l'argent avec Youtube moi

Va filmer des Pranks [GONE WRONG] in the Hood in montreal

show us the result

film something you love and use your own beats or stuff that is able to be monitized... I got a few views on some of my workout videos with some interesting numbers on a few funny comedy videos I made... honestly youtube is a gamble now a days. unless you pay for views you need to have something GOLD or completely stupid to the point people cant let go of it... lol good luck I wish you the best of the best Fellow youtube partner

question pour ceux qui reçoivent une couple de chèques de google par année est ce que vous déclaré comme votre salaire ou vous faite juste encaisser les chèques ?

moi je suis curieux, je veux voir ça un user MR qui a reçu un chèque de Youtube, de quoi ça l'air ! bien sur masqué vos info personnelle

pas le miens, mais c sa que sa ressemble lol

Check1.png

OP, watch the Youtuber documentary on Netflix. It's pretty interesting. I was shocked that so many people that post dumb shit (like the girl that cooks while drunk) actually make a good living out of this.

I made 15$ of ad revenu out of an unboxing video of a car radio that was put up back in 2012 (27$ since 2010 all videos combined). I don't reguarly post videos so obviously I have nearly no subscribers and I posted stuff about cars, skiing, technology (unboxing mostly) & 3 dashcam videos. Got 30k views all videos combined and my car audio unboxing got 14k alone.

If nothing happens, nobody will look at it. I made the videos mostly just for the hell of it, to try it out. Not doing anymore skiing videos because the effort isn't worth it. My cats aren't cool enough for YT sensation, I guess I could had done an unboxing of the PS4 but that's already been done so many times & I don't see much action with the dashcam so.

OP, watch the Youtuber documentary on Netflix. It's pretty interesting. I was shocked that so many people that post dumb shit (like the girl that cooks while drunk) actually make a good living out of this.

Damn dream job ...

Get drunk and film yourself cooking munchie ... haha)

Damn dream job ...

Get drunk and film yourself cooking munchie ... haha)

Epic Meal time qui sont millionnaires grace a ca loll

Le monde a change. Les jeunes ecoutent plus youtube que la tele, et la tele c'est des milliards en revenus publicitaires...

Back