Christmas Thread: What to buy.

Honestly c un peu mentalite de bs not to buy anything!!

You guys don't have to go all out but its always fun to open a little something on xmas....my opinion!

im prolly gonna get the gf a set of earings! Simple and not to pricy!

I don't think its being cheap by not buying presents. I feel as if were forced by consumerism to get something.

We make it a point instead to spend valuable time together during these times.

As for giving gifts, try instead giving something out of the blue. This might backfire depending the woman your with ( she might think something's wrong) but if she's not that type, a $50 gift out of the blue to show your love (even flowers) will be more appreciated than a $1000 gift on holidays where it is "expected".

I don't know, its just my take on it.

Bonne idée cadeau pour les visites de Noel... Epices cadeau VitalGrill: Duo Mélange Montréal et Mélange Cacao Mole.

10653496_733458236723311_1291626574274069943_n.jpg

http://www.swarovski.com/ for the girl, I do so every year, a girl can never gets enough crystals and diamonds, add something usefull to that, I usually do a ''Mix pack'' meaning:
-gift card for spa
-cell phone accessories
-gift card for make-up

then mix it up and add this

Research any booze you purchase for the parents, so it's something sought out, not off the shelf...

good luck

I bought a Sears Simon Chang (random brand but seems nice) watch. I also got her a plaid fur russian hat because she's always wearing my russian hat. For kicks I got her a Tim Hortons mug since we share the love for that resto.

A bottle of havana club (not the cheapest, and recommended by a friend) white rum, (her dad likes that for his rum and coke).
Her mom I need a wine or something, haha I need help with this the most! She said buy flowers but it's not a gift..

I bought a Sears Simon Chang (random brand but seems nice) watch. I also got her a plaid fur russian hat because she's always wearing my russian hat. For kicks I got her a Tim Hortons mug since we share the love for that resto.

A bottle of havana club (not the cheapest, and recommended by a friend) white rum, (her dad likes that for his rum and coke).
Her mom I need a wine or something, haha I need help with this the most! She said buy flowers but it's not a gift..

So buy her a nice bouquet in a baller vase (so the vase becomes the valuable and reusable)

I have a plant for her if you want it, still tinny but will eventually grow big... the plant if I remember corectly is called Canabi.... or something like that

Let me know, good price for you my friend

Back