Fake Mileage? *Help*

Alexcoit

I was curious to know if a clocked odometer (original mileage that was lowered),
if it was possible for the odometer to return back to the original mileage.

i.e. Say when i went to go get a car inspected, it showed 150 XXX, a few weeks later, it shows 240 XXX

Need Help Por favor !
Reponder en francais si vous voulez!!! Cest urgent!

I was curious to know if a clocked odometer (original mileage that was lowered),
if it was possible for the odometer to return back to the original mileage.

i.e. Say when i went to go get a car inspected, it showed 150 XXX, a few weeks later, it shows 240 XXX

Need Help Por favor !
Reponder en francais si vous voulez!!! Cest urgent!

150 000 miles = 240 000 km ... peut etre que c'est ca qui a change ?

Lors de linspection, la voiture indiquait 150 023 Km (inspection fait chez BMW) et maintenant elle indique 240 671

http://prntscr.com/59bfda 150 023 pile = 241 438
Est ce possible que la voiture fait une mauvaise conversion ou estimation?

sa serais la plus grosse cross mettre le char en milles pour faire drop le chiffre sans que la personne sen rendre compte, mais a saaq cetais pas marqué ?

A la Saaq cetait marque 150 xxx km...... spour ca que je comprend pas... et pour un odometre digital, si on veut le baisser, cest une chip quil faut change nest ce pas ? est ce que cest possible que lorsque la betterie est morte, le ECU pick up les vrai Kilo ? (hypothese)

Mileage on a BMW is not kept by the cluster. It is in the light module and the EWS.

If you take a cluster out , put in a new one with 0 km it will automatically go to the actual mileage held by the EWS and headlight module.

Was the cluster replaced, IE did they take one in miles out and put one with KM in? That would make sense

Is the car showing mile or KM right now?

If you put it on a BMW scanner (I have one) all the trouble codes hold the mileage that the fault happened ...

Back