1999 Dallara-Renault F399 / Formula 3 Car

ppq

Banned
1999 Dallara-Renault F399 / Formula 3 Car

Renault F7R, Engine, (800 kms / 497 mls accrued, rebuild every 4,000 kms / 2,485 mls)
Hewland F3A Gearbox, (800 kms / 497 mls accrued, rebuild every 10,000 kms / 6,213 mls) with Flat-Shift Paddle System
Brembo Brake System with Pagid Pads, (800 kms / 497 mls accrued, change at 5,000 kms / 3,106 mls)
AP Racing Sintered Twin Plate Clutch, (2,000 kms / 1,242 mls accrued, change at ?,000 kms / ?,000 mls)
Koni Dampers, (1,000 kms / 621 mls accrued, change at ?,000 kms / ?,000 mls)

Spare Parts Included:

1 - Set of Speedline Wheels, (white) on Avon Slick Tires, (on the car)
1 - Set of MB Wheels with No Tires
1 - Wood Plank Floor, (front)
1 - Wood Plank Floor, (full - front & rear)
1 - Motec Lap Timer System
1 - Motec Lap Trigger Receiver
2 - Wheel Center-lock Lug-nuts
1 - Drive Shaft
4 - Wheel Drive Pins
3 - Engine Timing Belts
1 - Spare Battery
1 - LED Rain Light
1 - Front and Rear Lift Jack
1 - Clutch Cover and Clutch Plates
1 - DMS Starter Booster Pack with Charger

The ATS wheels pictured with the car in the photos do not come with the deal. Its only because those wheels were fitted on the car at the time of these pictures. I have 100's of more pictures for anyone interested.

For Sale at $45,500 CAD or make me an offer, call 1-514-576-2033 cell

nf4gec.jpg

2njecgo.jpg

21wzvb.jpg

30voggw.jpg

2ik4cok.jpg

2r7pmps.jpg

mrn6.jpg

302pi0o.jpg

24o4vg3.jpg

15egw7o.jpg

2ykmji0.jpg

war76p.jpg

10ieckh.jpg

25qy62q.jpg

how do I post up some pics? I tried to look for an advanced link or upload attachement link during the creation of the post but couldn't find anything? I have many good high-resolution pics which shows the car from every angle.

no...no way Kijiji lol anytime I advertise anything on there I'm barraged by scammers and automated scam-spam emails. I never want to use Kijiji again for anything...let alone a car.

Create a Photobucket account and then link the
pics in this thread.
In the meantime, I'll just leave this here (I assume it's the same model).
GLWS, must be a thrill to drive.
scud-racing-dallara-f399-spiess-opel-wakeman-16764.jpg

yes, that is the same model, in color white as well. In the meantime I thought I would be able to upload images to a thread here but I don't think I can...and instead of doing the inconvenience of opening up a 3rd-party linked up account like Photobucket or Kijiji, I figured I could just create an album in my profile, but that doesn't seem to be working either?, even after I reduced the size and weight of the image file to 300 kb's each. Is there a size limit for profile albums?

well...it looks like alot of people want to see this thing...so I'm trying my best to figure out how,

this is a test image before I upload 15 of them - http://tinypic.com/r/2mzif60/8 can you see it?

actually I uploaded 5 total images there but 4 seem to be lost? *banghead* is there any way to have them directly uploaded to this website? is there like a rule of no pics which I'm not aware about?

Back