My new Audi S4

IngerTrane

Hey Guys!

I signed a lease in september for a new 2014 S4
I had a B7 A4 before and let me tell you there is a gigantic difference!! Even with the A4 being APR Flashed, the S4 is way more powerful.
But she is way bigger too.
Beside that electronic steering, the car is overall a joy to ride!
I have the Black optics package, navigation, sport diff and carbon atlas. And I chose the DSG! I miss manual but it ain't so bad.
And what is also great is i bought the Audi Care package. So my maintenance is already paid for.

Here at the dealer couple of days before i picked it up

Here with a brand new S3 (with interest, i am paying less with the S4)

And this when i got a parking ticket :(

Let me know what you guys think. But so far, this is a very good vehicule.

Congrats!! Do not dig the RS wheels, but otherwise awesomeness.

You will love your DSG, it always shifts at the right time, contrary to my older SMG (BMW) that I never used in automated mode because it sucked at the shift points

how can people hate those wheels xd thats the high end models wheels... it just looks so right (in my opinion) fits well on a B7 too haha :)

nice car btw, Ibis White ftw !

J'adore le combo couleur body/roues. Très belle voiture, profite s'en! Le mari de ma cousine c'est acheté il y a 2 ans, une S4 Noir 6MT avec l'intérieur rouge et il a installé un volant de R8. C'est la seule fois que j'ai plus conduire une S4 et wow, j'ose pas imaginer la réponse avec une DSG!!

how can people hate those wheels xd thats the high end models wheels... it just looks so right (in my opinion) fits well on a B7 too haha :)

nice car btw, Ibis White ftw !

I'll tell you why I dislike the Blades; they aren't directional and I'm OCD when it comes to cars. Basically, they do not face the same direction whether you look at the driver's or passenger's side:

audi-tt-rs-plus-c477714082013173111_6.jpg

TTRS-5895_zps6986c6c7.jpg

ext02.jpg

i-m9sXSfs-L.jpg

@IngerTrane, congrats on the purchase. I have a 2010 that I ADORE and to me, this is the perfect, all-around car.

J'adore le combo couleur body/roues. Très belle voiture, profite s'en! Le mari de ma cousine c'est acheté il y a 2 ans, une S4 Noir 6MT avec l'intérieur rouge et il a installé un volant de R8. C'est la seule fois que j'ai plus conduire une S4 et wow, j'ose pas imaginer la réponse avec une DSG!!

Si par volant de R8, tu parle celui avec le flat bottom, il vient d'origine avec les S4 maintenant. La grip est large aussi.

DSG c'est super mais j'utilise seulement le mode manuel qu'a de rare fois. Sinon je suis en mode full auto.

I'll tell you why I dislike the Blades; they aren't directional and I'm OCD when it comes to cars. Basically, they do not face the same direction whether you look at the driver's or passenger's side:

@IngerTrane, congrats on the purchase. I have a 2010 that I ADORE and to me, this is the perfect, all-around car.

Wow I never noticed that! Ho well. I promised myself i wouldn't put 1 more $$$ on the car this time. Thank you and yes it's a very good all around car!
I got some winter audi wheels. they are replicas and are 18'. Same model as these. Using Michelin U-ice 3.
http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php/543289-19X8-5-Audi-S4-Rims

Now waiting for some snow to go out and play.

Nice car! Love the wheels even if they're not directional. It would be a problem if you could see both sides of the car at the same time, but since you can't, it's not lol

Nice car! Love the wheels even if they're not directional. It would be a problem if you could see both sides of the car at the same time, but since you can't, it's not lol

Good point! hahaha. I was keeping the turbines anyways.
Wish I could lower the car, but it's using the drive select, and I really love it. wouldn't want to lose that feature.
Was reading that I could change only the coils. Did that on my previous A4, didn't like what came out of it.

Back