BBQMAN

Shop Representative
Its their Cyber Monday deal.

$10 year subscription, cant beat that.

https://secure.ablesoftsolutions.com/pdmg/SecurePages/NewSub.aspx?pi=grm

Cyber Monday Is Here!

$10 Subscriptions to Grassroots Motorsports

Black Friday Grassroots Motorsports
For one day only, you can get a year of Grassroots Motorsports magazine delivered to your door for just $10.

Grassroots Motorsports magazine is built for those who do, not those who dream. We’re hands on, elbow deep and covered in grease. Every issue is full of technical articles and comparison tests, as well as in-depth features on hardcore street and race cars.

But making great magazines doesn't put us above Cyber Monday shopping. While everyone else is selling cheap TVs, we're selling entertainment, expertise, and lots of great cars. We don't exclude existing customers, either–this deal is good for renewals and gift subscriptions, too. Just click the appropriate links to the right side of the subscription page.

The only thing we don't have is time; this deal will only last until midnight tonight, and no extensions will be granted. This could be your last chance to subscribe for just 83 cents per month–that's cheaper than tap water.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To subscribe to Grassroots Motorsports magazine for just $10, click here and enter the promo code "BLACK"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you're not sure if it's time for you to renew, you can check the status of your subscription here.
Or, if you'd like more than just our fantastic magazine, head over to our online store and pick up a shirt or a sweater. Try not to drool on your monitor, okay?

Just renewed for two years @ 28.00 after my regular expiry.
Thats like having a free year and they even throw in a T-Shirt!

Thanx for the heads up Carl!

I got my first édition in the mail today :)

e43d5d5129d888c112180ebf54aa7870.jpg

Yup, got mine too last week. It comes with a cool IMSA SportsCar Challenge calendar too. It is now pinned to my cubicle wall at the office.

The deal is back!

If you are subscribed you got the notice, if you are new to lapping- check this magazine out!!

https://ssl.palmcoastd.com/29701/apps/NOSHIRT?ikey=I**PRT

Grassroots Motorsports Black Friday Sale
Our Black Friday sale doesn’t force you to camp out at the mall–or even change out of your pajamas.
What is it? Get a 1-year subscription to Grassroots Motorsports for just $10. This is our best subscription deal. Treat yourself. Renew early. Hook up a buddy. Can you think of a better holiday gift? Click here to claim yours.
Looking for a gift that really shows that you care? For $17.99 you can order a 2-year subscription that includes a free Grassroots Motorsports T-shirt.
If you want to start, renew or extend your own subscription, this price works for you, too.

Sweet. I got my 2nd year subscription. For some strange reason, the official renewal form I got on the mail was refusing my postal code. This form works, so done deal, plus this was cheaper than my renewal offer :)

Back