La Ferrari FXX K track only

allroad

Is this the real reason Vettel joined Ferrari, to get his hands on one of these very special track cars? Damn, I wish I was uber wealthy for one of these.

Ferrari seriously need to reconsider their Reparto Corse and join LMP1. This was be a major blow to F1 while boosting endurance racing.

Fantastic car.

ferrari-laferrari-fxx-k_100491948_h.jpg

ferrari-laferrari-fxx-k_100491949_h.jpg

ferrari-laferrari-fxx-k_100491950_h.jpg

ferrari-laferrari-fxx-k_100491951_h.jpg

Ferrari’s new track-only version of its LaFerrari flagship is the FXX K, where the K refers to the special kinetic energy recovery system (KERS) fitted to the car. The FXX K has been revealed today ahead of its official debut at the Finali Mondiali event taking place at Abu Dhabi’s Yas Marina circuit later this week. The event is Ferrari’s annual celebration of the end of the motorsport season and brings together all of its separate sporting divisions, including the XX program.

Like Ferrari’s previous XX cars, also known as experimental cars, the FXX K will form part of Ferrari’s Corse Clienti customer racing program and be offered exclusively to the brand’s most loyal customers, although it’s not unusual to find XX cars for sale on the used car market. As the cars are all designed for track-use only, it means they can’t be registered for the road.

However, the XX cars aren’t designed for racing either, meaning they're unfettered by pesky homologation and racing regulations. They are developed to be completely uncompromising, incorporating many technological innovations that will appear in the next generation of Ferrari road and race cars. The FXX K will start hitting race tracks around the world from next year onwards as part of a two-year program.

Read more

http://www.motorauthority.com/news/1095731_ferrari-laferrari-fxx-k-revealed

Wo shit!!!!! imagine the contest between a Venom GT, hennessey F5, the FXX K and Agera R...the earth would wrinkle under such power to the ground.

I'm not going to question Ferrari's engineers, but damn that spoiler looks like shit!

Back