wtb e46 lock repair kit locally

StraightSix

Im about 2 weeks into e46 ownership and it seems my car is having classic gm5 symptoms and it would not unlock yesterday. I also realised at this time that I have a dud lock cylinder and had to get in from the trunk. I only want to do this once...anyone know where I can get a lock repair kit locally so I can at least use the drivers door while my GM5 is being overhauled?

When you remove your GM5 your wipers won't work so you won't be able to drive the car anyways....

I have only seen the lock parts from Ebay Romania or wherever. It comes quick when you order it though....quicker then from the US

Damn I just ordered from a california seller, $27 shipped versus $13 from Turkey. He's already got it in the USPS mail so hopefully it gets here quick. I knew my windows and doors would not work without the GM5 but didn't know about the wipers..maybe in summer + rain x I would do it lol. Maybe I can wait, I resynched the key and its been working fine since...at least until I can find a spare from the same body style while I send mine out.

When you remove your GM5 your wipers won't work so you won't be able to drive the car anyways....

I have only seen the lock parts from Ebay Romania or wherever. It comes quick when you order it though....quicker then from the US

Does anyone do the GM5 relay repair locally? Got locked out again last night and had to do the crawl of shame through the trunk...parking the car until I get this resolved or at least until the lock repair kit gets here..

Back