LF: Bavarian Technic Cable

I have a version with unlimited access. If you just want to do a quick ECU mod ro your car, we could meet and you can use it

I have a version with unlimited access. If you just want to do a quick ECU mod ro your car, we could meet and you can use it

Thanks but I would prefer to have my own BT cable. I will need it for the BMS/Bimmerboost N54 backend flashes. Everytime there is an updated flash, I will need the BT cable...

I got a BT tool right when I got my car... I thought it was pretty expensive too but I use it a lot! Get the 3 vin and you should have resale value on it if you ever want to get rid of it or find a BMW buddy near you and share the costs. It's not really something that you "need" to have on hand all the time but I understand your need.

I got a BT tool right when I got my car... I thought it was pretty expensive too but I use it a lot! Get the 3 vin and you should have resale value on it if you ever want to get rid of it or find a BMW buddy near you and share the costs. It's not really something that you "need" to have on hand all the time but I understand your need.

I was supposed to split the cost with a friend, but finally he didn't want to buy it anymore... I would buy it alone but US/CAD rate sucks for now...

The BT cable will be used for the BMS backend flash. I do not even need a license... just the BT cable...

J'ai acheté un Bavarian Technic Basic Cable usagé sur e90post, pour vraiment pas cher ;)

S.V.P., cette discussion peut être fermée.

Back