Run 1000 rally 2k15

69-TEAM----ITS-WHITE-NOISE.png

How are the decals applied and who applies them? Are they magnetic so that they can be easily removed? Something I've been wondering about if I decide to enter. Also, must you be at least 2 per team or can you do it solo?

they are vinyl stickers, you can easily remove them from your car afterwards, might need a little wax job but doesn't ruin the paint really. you can do it solo but it's gonna be a bit of a boring ride...

they are vinyl stickers, you can easily remove them from your car afterwards, might need a little wax job but doesn't ruin the paint really. you can do it solo but it's gonna be a bit of a boring ride...

Alright good to know, thanks! Not sure if I'll be able to do it this year but it's definitely on my list of things to do! Side note: I usually always do long drives alone, still end up having a blast!

Alright good to know, thanks! Not sure if I'll be able to do it this year but it's definitely on my list of things to do! Side note: I usually always do long drives alone, still end up having a blast!

cool man, honestly it's one of my favorite events of the year. the people and cars that go are awesome!!! would highly suggest trying it out one year!!!!

Merci a tous les organisateurs pour l'evenement. Un grand succes cette année!!! 50 voitures avec des gens extraordinaires. Pas d'accident et le déroulement a bien été!!!

Back