Any full time traders on MR?

you read too much zerohedge

for every short, there's a long. takes two to tango.

i don't have the exact statistic, but commodities never settle in physical. Contracts almost always get closed before "first notice" because no one wants to take delivery (whether it's driven by the long or short side)

I know it takes two to tango, that's literally what I said. Third paragraph "...and if people take them on that bet...."

As for settlement, I agree, most people make the trade for cash because they want the profits not the silver. But we're talking, or at least I was, in the context of a squeeze. To achieve the squeeze there needs to be a limiting factor ( i.e. physical supply). When they can use cash to settle and the currency printers go Brrrrrr, it severely limits just how high the commodity can go in a squeeze because there's a release valve.

The real price of silver will always be what you can buy it for at a bullion dealer. People bitch about premiums but they're looking at it the wrong way.
The dealers are not charging exorbitant premiums, they are charging real supply and demand prices for the metal and the manipulated paper markets do their own thing, 99.9% of the time lower because they are disconnected from reality by design.

WSB is completely right that they're trying to subvert the GME play with SLV. However if they had any intelligence they'd say to hold the line on GME and to buy a few ounces of real silver too. FUCK EM on two front while bypassing Wall Street's biggest fraud play ground they're trying to get people into.

But again, win or lose, people are seeing just how rigged the markets are and they are starting to see the "Big Club" members in various positions of society. That's the real win. People have woken up and hopefully the momentum continues because occupy Wall Street was similar in nature but people were lulled back to sleep. It needs to stick this time.

no, just a little help to those names back to fair value.

That's not up to the platform to decide it should be the market.

on another news GME was just listed on the NYSE short restriction list!

This dude is pretty good, Canadian, older and speaks layman English

This dude brings lots of guests and experts and lets them talk.

I know it takes two to tango, that's literally what I said. Third paragraph "...and if people take them on that bet...."

As for settlement, I agree, most people make the trade for cash because they want the profits not the silver. But we're talking, or at least I was, in the context of a squeeze. To achieve the squeeze there needs to be a limiting factor ( i.e. physical supply). When they can use cash to settle and the currency printers go Brrrrrr, it severely limits just how high the commodity can go in a squeeze because there's a release valve.

The real price of silver will always be what you can buy it for at a bullion dealer. People bitch about premiums but they're looking at it the wrong way.
The dealers are not charging exorbitant premiums, they are charging real supply and demand prices for the metal and the manipulated paper markets do their own thing, 99.9% of the time lower because they are disconnected from reality by design.

WSB is completely right that they're trying to subvert the GME play with SLV. However if they had any intelligence they'd say to hold the line on GME and to buy a few ounces of real silver too. FUCK EM on two front while bypassing Wall Street's biggest fraud play ground they're trying to get people into.

But again, win or lose, people are seeing just how rigged the markets are and they are starting to see the "Big Club" members in various positions of society. That's the real win. People have woken up and hopefully the momentum continues because occupy Wall Street was similar in nature but people were lulled back to sleep. It needs to stick this time.

Most people don't take physical because of friction costs. If you think that silver is oh so manipulated, buy the depressed future and take delivery. There's no arbitrage there. Prices at the bullion dealer reflect this dynamic.

The cognitive dissonance on GME is just unreal. on one hand it's all about fuck you hedgies and WS, but too quick to forget the insane amount of money hedgies and institutional investors are making on the long side lol Who do you think is unloading at the top? Keith Gill?

Building on that point too - who do you think are the biggest hedge fund investors in the world? Pension funds and sovereign wealth funds. HF managers skim off the top and yes they can become billionaires given scale, but cheering like mad mens to fuck the HF industry is rather counterproductive.

En espérant que BB soit pas oublié lol, sinon jvais hold un bout pour avoir mon 30$ per stock. :bigup:

ça fait 2 mois que tout le monde sait que Biden est au pouvoir. le green a déjà monté en conséquence. Le green a monté même avant l'election car le marché croyait fortement à une victoire de Biden.

ça fait 2 mois que tout le monde sait que Biden est au pouvoir. le green a déjà monté en conséquence. Le green a monté même avant l'election car le marché croyait fortement à une victoire de Biden.

Garanti que quand il va ouvrir la valve, plsueiris stocks vont augmenter pas mal. Stock de green us pas genre canopy.

Le marché canadien risque d'en profiter par la bande si le marché américain explose.

Oui c’est sur, mais les market cap des grosses compagnies canadienne sont déjà présentement surevalué, tandis que au usa plusieurs entreprise de Green sont sous évalué encore à cause des règles stricte qui régisse la bas.

Oui c’est sur, mais les market cap des grosses compagnies canadienne sont déjà présentement surevalué, tandis que au usa plusieurs entreprise de Green sont sous évalué encore à cause des règles stricte qui régisse la bas.
Gme, bb, tesla, green rush de 2017, tu bets qu'il va y avoir une hype à court ou moyen terme, ça importe pas trop les vrais chiffres.

En tout cas acb a récupéré ses pertes de la semaine dernière aujourd'hui.

Back