Any full time traders on MR?

Man I lucked out with SNDL, getting in at $0.94 and still riding the wave. A lot of these guys exploded in the morning but pulled back and stayed lower, not SNDL.. amazing.

Cannabis stocks are on fire... reminding me of the good times back just before legalization.
Je m'en veux de ne pas avoir rechargé mes penny stocks (fire et eat), c'est du 100-150% depuis un mois.

Mais quand toute la semaine est dans le vert de plusieurs % par jour, me semble que la correction n'est pas loin.

Last edited:
I sold my profits of SNDL today I tripled my investment in a week (and still left me initial investment in) I just made around 30% of my yearly salary in literally 1 week... actually more since all this was under TFSA so pure gains, no tax. This crazy.

Watch out when trading in TFSA, this as been discussed before...

Yeah but if you swing Trade its ok... Day trading no.

Absolutely but here's the thing I have a friend who's an auditor for the CRA. When I asked her she said even they don't have exactly 'set' rules.
Basically if you're a small timer and stay off the radar even if you have a couple of trades a day, they don't come after you, they just don't have the personnel and resources to do this.
Now if you're in the big boy league and have 7 figures sitting in your account they will pay attention.
I have a friend who's been day trading for years in his TFSA but he never got in trouble.

Absolutely but here's the thing I have a friend who's an auditor for the CRA. When I asked her she said even they don't have exactly 'set' rules.
Basically if you're a small timer and stay off the radar even if you have a couple of trades a day, they don't come after you, they just don't have the personnel and resources to do this.
Now if you're in the big boy league and have 7 figures sitting in your account they will pay attention.
I have a friend who's been day trading for years in his TFSA but he never got in trouble.
I trade on my tsfa but yeah i got a small account

Envoyé de mon CLT-L04 en utilisant Tapatalk

hardbacon me harcelait par email. jsais pas si sont trop noob ou ils font expres mais yont pas de unsubscribe to email list et ils t'envoient même des sms.

jdeteste la tete du gars qui gère ca aussi. et avec son avis sur gme aux nouvelles yavait dlair dun ti con.

Back