Any full time traders on MR?

I think from that point we will go lower...but just my opinion

I think i got it wrong.....

Last edited:
On est encore en sous du 50SMA, c'est vrai que il n'y a rien a comprendre, mais je pense encore que ca descendre sur du moyen terme.

présentement ya 2 bloc en '' ask '' 2 bloc en '' bid ''

y'a pas de volume pentoute

c'est quoi ton move d'a matin ? as tu acheté du SQQQ a 15.5x ?

Pas de move.

Why?

Pcq mon cerveau refuse les charts qu'il voit.

No FOMO. No GREED.

J'ai la patience de faire les trades que je feel seulement.

On est encore en sous du 50SMA, c'est vrai que il n'y a rien a comprendre, mais je pense encore que ca descendre sur du moyen terme.

En daily, mais dans un marché tumultueux comme ça, SP500 et les gros titres ne se tradent pas en 1D, mais plutôt en 4h, 1h et même 5/15m...

Je me souviens pas d'avoir trade le SP500 en 5/15m....

Yes but.

Economy will still be hurt, it's a matter of time.

The way I see it is we're in Wild E. Cayote mode right now. We've gone off the cliff but until we as a collective realize it, we're still floating in the air.

As for people scratching their heads to why it's going up, that's my previous post about the Fed printing.

Theoretically the Fed could print so much they keep things afloat but they'll reach a point where that in and of itself spooks people causing the panic they tried to print their way out of.

The way I see it is we're in Wild E. Cayote mode right now. We've gone off the cliff but until we as a collective realize it, we're still floating in the air.

As for people scratching their heads to why it's going up, that's my previous post about the Fed printing.

Theoretically the Fed could print so much they keep things afloat but they'll reach a point where that in and of itself spooks people causing the panic they tried to print their way out of.

Pretty much how I see it.

Retail investor will not trigger this and institutional will slowly unload so of their bags before massive sell-off.

I'm not sure how easy/hard it would be right now to follow smart money. Any clues?

Pretty much how I see it.

Retail investor will not trigger this and institutional will slowly unload so of their bags before massive sell-off.

I'm not sure how easy/hard it would be right now to follow smart money. Any clues?

Smart money, from what I see, seems to be going into what people are going to panic into when SHTF. Gold seems to be #1 but I'm expecting a boost in bonds as retail stampedes out of equities. But you'll have to get out before people realize governments and businesses are too broke to pay those too (fall like dominoes). Not a good play if you don't want to gamble. Just look at Argentina, they defaulted for the 9th time, but they're not much of a surprise.

I'm not smart enough to come up with these things, just smart enough to have an open mind read the writing on the wall when I see it.

And that's part of the problem. If you're only watching MSNBC or following mainstream sources, you don't get the whole picture. I strongly suggest you guys check out Zerohedge daily. If you want, skip all the other stuff but their finance related articles are pretty good at providing an alternative view that I happen to think is the correct one at the moment.

This is where I got the video from this morning.
https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/kudlow-claims-fed-preparing-use-ultimate-bazooka

BOJ owns 70% of all equities and nobody seems to care.

BOJ owns 70% of all equities and nobody seems to care.

I agree that nobody care, it has become the norm there, however they also haven't even come close to recovering to previous peaks after ~30 years. I don't give investment advice, I don't have a crystal ball and history doesn't repeat itself exactly but if you plan on retiring in the next decade or two, you might want to dig in a little more into financial "Japanification".

I agree that nobody care, it has become the norm there, however they also haven't even come close to recovering to previous peaks after ~30 years. I don't give investment advice, I don't have a crystal ball and history doesn't repeat itself exactly but if you plan on retiring in the next decade or two, you might want to dig in a little more into financial "Japanification".

Bon alors t'a tradé quoi hier et aujourd'hui ?

@subafreak

y'arrive quoi avec tes calls ? ta acheté quoi hier , aujourd'hui ?

qui a acheté du SQQQ a moins de 16.xx ? qui pense que le DJ/SP500 va piquer du nez au close ?

ça prend des graphiques !!

@subafreak

y'arrive quoi avec tes calls ? ta acheté quoi hier , aujourd'hui ?

qui a acheté du SQQQ a moins de 16.xx ? qui pense que le DJ/SP500 va piquer du nez au close ?

ça prend des graphiques !!

T'as du temps... Start TradingView pis fais en des graphs. Ça vient rapidement.

Back