Any full time traders on MR?

I'm keeping an eye on Disney, I had been kicking myself for not getting in the past and it's at a 5-year low with basically all the bad news priced in (blockbusters postponed, parks closed, sports suspended) I just need need to review their balance sheet and liquidity.

I'm keeping an eye on Disney, I had been kicking myself for not getting in the past and it's at a 5-year low with basically all the bad news priced in (blockbusters postponed, parks closed, sports suspended) I just need need to review their balance sheet and liquidity.

Liquidity will be ESSENTIAL for buying. Only those with massive cashflow will do well.

Im holding PUTS on Disney and I still see a lot of downside ahead.

They shut everything down and cant make any movies anymore. Pretty bad situation.

ça l'air encore plus risqué , déjà de la misère a faire de l'argent avec le stock market , mais au moins tu as des shares et des '' dividendes'' quoi que ça va être surement toute annulé

Achete des PUT Option, ton risque est limiter.

ça l'air encore plus risqué , déjà de la misère a faire de l'argent avec le stock market , mais au moins tu as des shares et des '' dividendes'' quoi que ça va être surement toute annulé

Les dividende peuvent baisser de beaucoup quand ca plante.

Im holding PUTS on Disney and I still see a lot of downside ahead.

They shut everything down and cant make any movies anymore. Pretty bad situation.

Agreed, but entertainment to me is one of the sectors that's most likely to benefit from a V-shaped recovery, unlike airlines and tourism. Once it turns around it's going back up like a rocket.

Back