Any full time traders on MR?

UGLD +12% présentement, celle là était facile à voir venir à 10am!!! Hyper beau signal de mon tant adoré MarketCipher qui est une machine et plus que RSI était bas, MACD cross... Tout était là!!!

Idéalement NUGT était le meilleur bet à présentement +23% mais aussi moins safe sur le downside...

The price of homes is going to sky rocket in the coming months in Canada.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Chinese manufacturing is back up to 60% capacity with plans gradually going up to 90% soon. If that doesn't materialize and if it goes back down because of this CV, coupled with the commonality of 4 digit point swings in single days now, I can see financial markets tumbling by several thousand points in a single day.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Events or news are rarely responsible for market movement. That’s why you can have the same news spark a selloff and then one month later the same news spark a melt up. When those happen, the sentiments are alteady in the market, the event or news simply cristalyzes those sentiments. The US economy is a lot more based on services then manufacturing. FA traders have been expecting a dip down to SPY 2600-2200 range before a final melt up to 4000 has the final peak of this bull run.

Circuit breakers triggered and trading was halted in the pre-market with a halt placed after a 5% loss. At 4:20 am eastern, Dow futures are down 4.87% or 1,255 points. S&P futures were also halted after only four hours of trading.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/09/sp-...at-happens-when-circuit-breakers-kick-in.html

If anything the Russia/Saudi kicking the markets when they are down just proves that the value of oil is done. It makes me wonder if the massive drops are Coronavirus inspired or oil or both

FYI:

Stock index futures in the U.S. plunged the 5% limit overnight, triggering limit-down rules, meaning only transactions at or above that threshold are allowed. Once the market opens, NYSE circuit breakers will work like this: trading halts for 15 minutes if the S&P 500 falls 7% (to 2,764) at any time before 3:25 p.m. ET. Another 15-minute pause is triggered if losses reaches 13% (2,586). If the decline hits 20% (2,377.9), markets will close for the day.

If anything the Russia/Saudi kicking the markets when they are down just proves that the value of oil is done. It makes me wonder if the massive drops are Coronavirus inspired or oil or both

Shhhhh, don't say that too loud Jason Kenney might hear you. Haha who am I kidding, he'll sooner plow AIMCO money into oil sands than diversify the economy.

Ca te fais pas peur les interdictions de vol possible a venir a cause du coronavirus ?

bof je suis mitigé sur le coronavirus , une maudite chance que j'en ai pas acheté a 45-50$ hehe

même les banques Canadienne plante solide , Banque Royale - 18$ , Scotia - 10$, Laurentienne -10$ , BMO -25$ ,

méchante correction , y'a juste mon Wal-Mart et Cascade qui est dans le green ( pour le moment hehe )

Back