Power Ranger..Now with burn out vid on page 3!

Un propio de ChevrolETTE qui est mad, tres comprenable !

ON détourne rien, on dit seulement que FORD est le TOP et tu le sait dans le fond de toi meme ...

Pas surpris de lire que tu es un proprio de Mustang.

Vraiment nice le truck!

La Mustang c'est LA bebelle, j'ai 2 autres daily driver qui sont pas des Ford.
Tout les fabriquants on leur forces et faiblesses,
mais pour avoir des véhicule depuis plus que 2 décennies je trouve que pour un américain, ford on en général une meilleur fiabilitée que leur compétiteur.

C'pas pire en 2 post t'as passé de

on dit seulement que FORD est le TOP et tu le sait dans le fond de toi meme ...

à

je trouve que pour un américain, ford on en général une meilleur fiabilitée que leur compétiteur.

Ya des bons ford, ya des mauvais ford.. comme n'importe quelle autre marque.
Le best c'est de prendre les meilleurs morceaux et mettre ca ensemble.

Its a B&M 4 speed so I can shift it manually.. I got the truck off a guy in Blainville and he got it in a trade..lol

La Mustang c'est LA bebelle, j'ai 2 autres daily driver qui sont pas des Ford.
Tout les fabriquants on leur forces et faiblesses,
mais pour avoir des véhicule depuis plus que 2 décennies je trouve que pour un américain, ford on en général une meilleur fiabilitée que leur compétiteur.

Fanboy_Confessional_Title.jpg

I love the wheels that came with the truck but the rears were too wide/low offset and were poking out a little more then I would like, especially to not draw any unwanted attention. So I found a pair of Weld Drag Lite wheels on Kijiji for a killer price..They just need a good buffing and they will match my front wheels pretty well.
10994477_10152604768472213_3066688285858376004_n.jpg

nice, je dois être le seul mais en voyant la photo des bancs la première chose qui m'est venu en tête c'est "ça doit sentir le pet en ostifi ces bancs la"

haha, enjoy the ride!

I love the wheels that came with the truck but the rears were too wide/low offset and were poking out a little more then I would like, especially to not draw any unwanted attention. So I found a pair of Weld Drag Lite wheels on Kijiji for a killer price..They just need a good buffing and they will match my front wheels pretty well.
10994477_10152604768472213_3066688285858376004_n.jpg

metalpolish.jpg

:D

Update: Been doing a bunch of little things..

Polished up the Welds.. Found centre caps and wrapped them in 255-60-r15 Cooper Radial GT tires that I got from Overdosed Performance.

Since day one Ive been having issues with a super stiff gas pedal.. Ended up finding out that the throttle cable on the truck was not the right one and had a built in return spring that was not needed and was causing the stiff pedal feel. So busted out the dremel and took care of that.

When I got the truck the B&M and a tall shift knob that would actually hit the dash when putting in park. So I ordered up a B&M T knob from Overdosed Performance. It not only fixed the issue but I find looks a lot better.

11107734_10152704225277213_4970918995718312343_n.jpg

Got the truck plated on the 1st.. Hit up Tims with it.. Felt good to drive it around since I had picked it up on december 12th, brought it home and parked it for winter.. Its still odd to fill the tank in the bed..lol

14079_10152704642367213_2861922413085173030_n.jpg

With it getting nicer out I decided it was time to remove the back window cover thing.

Next to go was the blue rear tint.. Its gonna go black at some point.

11080919_10152706500502213_6820470719880846579_n.jpg

Went back to Kenny U-Pull and got a bunch more parts.

One thing I scored at Kenny was some smoked clear corners.

An other piece I got from Kenny was a bumper cover. Still need to silicon it down since a few of the plastic tabs were broken.

11102683_10152717359007213_5501572494081616756_n.jpg

At first I didn't mind the "racing" seats but they started to be a pain to get in and out of the truck and it it also screamed "look at me".

My cousin gave me his old leather fox body seats..They are not in the best shape but suit the truck a lot more. Ill probably get them recovered at some point. I also have new grey seat belts for it. I just need to go pick up some buckles since the ones in the truck don't work with the new belts.

1896814_10152717127242213_789619560167013304_n.jpg

One thing I love about the truck is that its still functional.. It sounded pretty sweet inside the wood yard with the v8 rumble.

Hopefully this week Ill be getting some more parts in.. New steering wheel and quick release up ( Ive always wanted one ) The special lug nuts so I can put the Welds on. Today Im ordering a new rad. Going for a rad out of a explorer they are a direct bolt in but are dual core and have a aluminium centre so should help keep things cool.

Thanks! It's actually not that bad on fuel. The small 2 barrel carb is a light drinker.

For the scoops I'd love to take them off but I can't. They are fully functional. Not only do they send air right to my air bowl but they help keep the engine cool which can be an issue with v8 swapped Rangers since there is not that much room for a proper v8 sized rad. I am going to paint the scoops to match the hood so they stand out a little less.

ah that explains. there has to be a way to have something that look better than that ? looks like canadian tire glued ones.

Back