Power Ranger..Now with burn out vid on page 3!

^^ They are! haha But have been cut out to let the air pass. Maybe down the line Ill either get flush vents put in or just see how cool the engine stays with the new rad and then just get a stock hood.

11147126_10152727708912213_8865896602739451078_n.jpg

Took the truck over to Transmission St-Eustache yesterday since i was still having issues with a stiff gas pedal that I thought was related to a badly adjusted TV cable.. Turns out my main problem was a throttle cable that was 3x too short.. My TV cable was also badly routed and was binding. An other issue was my tranny brackets were not done properly.. The truck spent pretty much the whole day at the shop but they did everything and even hooked up a new throttle cable for me as well as adjusted the shift points on my B&M.. Its crazy how it drives like a totally different truck. Super happy with the service at Transmission St-Eustache.

^^ 100% d'accord.
Perso: j'ai jamais aimer les double rear exit... avec le tip tourner de meme ca l'air weird en sale..ahaha
Avec side exit en avant des roue serait super

vraiment belle job a venir jusqu'a date!

i love the truck man, looks badass! once you get it running to your likings you should put up a video of that V8 rumbling. keep the pictures coming.*tu*

Where are your cooper cobras man!?

Truck looks good either way, I agree the exhaust seems weird in that pic but I understand you bought it that way and are working on it! Would like to see it sometime!

wtf avec les tailpipe jag ?

Hehehe I know the exhaust system is HORRIBLE! Its even worse under the truck. lol.. Im getting it changed as soon as I can.. Sadly I need to get my subaru fixed before I can do any bigger work on the truck.. But plans for the exhaust is a custom made x pipe into Flowmaster Delta 40 series mufflers.. And I will be going side exit with it since with the truck lowered and the fuel cell I don't have much room to run the pipe cleanly..Right now they pass under the diff and I hate it.

For my other wheels/tires Im waiting to get the proper lugs in so I can mount them..

Thanks!

Hehehe I know the exhaust system is HORRIBLE! Its even worse under the truck. lol.. Im getting it changed as soon as I can.. Sadly I need to get my subaru fixed before I can do any bigger work on the truck.. But plans for the exhaust is a custom made x pipe into Flowmaster Delta 40 series mufflers.. And I will be going side exit with it since with the truck lowered and the fuel cell I don't have much room to run the pipe cleanly..Right now they pass under the diff and I hate it.

For my other wheels/tires Im waiting to get the proper lugs in so I can mount them..

Thanks!

Good to ear ! Will sound mean. But you are right, under the diff exaust is a no go. :)

Do you have a sound clip?

Little update.. I ordered a dual core Aluminium center rad made for a 4.0 Explorer. Ordered a pair of Flowmaster Deltaflow 40's, Autometer 3 cluster gauge pack as well as a NRG hub and quick release.. All should be in this week and if all goes well Ill be getting most of it installed this week too!

Wanted to put on my new wheels/tires soooo it was time..lol

And with the Welds on!.. I love how it looks.. Not as aggressive but won't be as cop noticeable anymore!
10985110_10152754666062213_7086025641744204493_n.j  pg

I really wanna find a pair of Welds for the front now too..lol

Interior Update:

When I got the truck the interior was like this.

During the winter I had went to Kenny U-Pull and got pretty much everything to put the interior back to stock. I installed seats out of a Fox body mustang and with some other work done it was time to put the rest of the "new" interior in.

So got everything ready.. Head liner, door panels,, kick plates, door trim and original seat belts.

Just having the head liner in made such a difference.

Took out the old red seat belts as well as what was left of the diamond pattern material.

Door panels in!

I also picked up some new Autometer gauges. I installed them and the tach under the dash to be a little more sleek and to not be so eye grabbing..

Before and After...With the gauges out of the way I was able to put in a stock radio trim piece. I still need to clean up the wires tho.

The original steering wheel was in bad shape so I picked up a Momo Race steering wheel for a really good price.

I also put in a NRG quick release hub. Useless but Ive always wanted a car with a quick release wheel..lol

Pretty much it for interior for now. Ideally Id like to get a whole new dash to match the rest of the interior as well as get new ( not red ) carpet. But that will have to wait till next year..

since you already have carpet, why don't you try to tint it black?

just an idea thrown out there

I actually thought of it but after speaking with a guy that does car interiors he told me that it would smell like crazy for a pretty long time since the dye has a special glue in it to help it stick and it has a really strong smell..

My mini had a brown carpets and I painted them black. Had a strong smell for a day, after that it was fine.

Little Update!

11707573_10152882403552213_4938330008331319760_n.jpg

So this happened.. .. Nothing major just alternator but still sucked having the truck die on the 640 lol

11692482_10152884092032213_3346716080215919121_n.jpg

Also picked up a Leer Cap.. I got fed up with the tonneau cover never wanting to snap back properly.. Took me a few months to find a Leer cap for my truck since I have the step side bed. I got it for a pretty good price too.

Did a super quick paint job just so it was not red lol And yes I know my exhaust still sucks! lol But it should be getting done in the next few weeks!

^^ Like I mentioned before Im planning on replacing the entire dash.. Its been repainted and has so many holes and cracks in it..

Got a bunch of work done on the truck. Replaced the voltage regulator, the Alternator, the battery and re did most of the wires since they were also shot. Ive been having engine problems ( since even before having the truck die on the highway ) where above 3k it was start to sputter.. The problem was intermittent so was hard to figure out. After fixing the electrical issues with the truck I took it for a test drive and the stalling got worse.. It would idea all day long but could not really move with out stalling if I didn't keep giving gas. I changed the fuel filter thinking that with my fuel cell it must of got clogged but it did not help. Changed the plugs and wire and it actually made it worse..lol So now Im thinking its distributer.. fun fun..

Anyway with the truck not moving I had the time to finally do the Dupli colour Bed Armor coat. I did the Dupli Colour bed liner coat on my old B3000 and I really liked the results, now they have this new stuff that has kevlar in it and it more rubbery compared to the old stuff that was more like a hard coating. . It went on really well but Ill have to see how it holds up.
11900143_10152988437962213_733978963041964246_o.jpg

Anyway I hope to get the truck back up and running soon since I still have to go get my exhaust done..lol

Back