Salon de l'auto 2015

Pa supra, mais FT-1. beaucoup en parle ocmmel a nouvelle supra, mais je suis sur qu,elle va couter 2x plus cher et personnelement je trouve qui a 0 inspiration ou ressemblance a part le brand logo
48 000$ en 1995, ce qui équivaut à 75 000$ aujourd'hui, m'étonnerais quand même qu'ils la vendent 150 000$.

Anyone have a promo code for this year's tickets?
I'm going back for the first time in five years, and I still feel cheap considering we don't get all the goodies.
thanks,

$2 rebate.
Always have that somewhere.

Teaser...
911_zps354dc4a5.jpg

From the show's site, here are the rates:

General admission (13 years and over)
$16,00

General admission with promo code* (promo code required)
*$14,00

General admission with CAA-Québec*membership, Desjardins debit card* or discount coupon*
*$14,00

Students and 65 years and older**
**$13,00

Children (6 to 12 years accompanied by an adult)
$6,00

Children 0 to 5 years
Free

Family package (2 Adult General admissions and 2 children 6 to 12 years)
$38,00

*Discount applicable on « General admission» tickets only. One discount is accepted per ticket.
** A photo ID must be presented with the purchased ticket on site.

So, that's why I'm looking for either the coupon or the code for my wife's ticket.
I don't think I still have any old Desjardins debit cards lying around, but I do still have an old Concordia student ID card that is still valid.

I saw some cars from the performance zone, and noticed the pink z3, sure it's a nice car but common does it deserve to be in there? I don't think so, it's only a Z3 on bags, with steelies and a paint job.... It's almost a shame to have the Ob's porsche in the same room....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw some cars from the performance zone, and noticed the pink z3, sure it's a nice car but common does it deserve to be in there? I don't think so, it's only a Z3 on bags, with steelies and a paint job.... It's almost a shame to have the Ob's porsche in the same room....

pic?

La Z3 était à Autorama aussi. Et seriously, pas de 918 ou de LaFerrari? Comme on les livraisons commencent, qui disent pas qu'il y'en avait pas de disponibles...

This car, don't get me wrong, the car is nice and the work is well done but I just don't think it deserve to be there with crazy unique car like luxurious's lowriders and ego porsche

1aeff4cd2e9e090ce04f7dcb59c0a3ef.jpg

damn...je suis out dans le style p-e mais ctu moi ou c'est vraiment laid le bumper et wheels

bumper qui flotte sur l'eau

Un peux pourquoi je dis que ça fait pas de sens qu'elle soit présente. Car elle a rien de "special" de fait, mr madame toute le monde peux faire ca.

Bumper qui flotte sur l'eau???

Back