Target ferme ses portes au canada ... DÉJA !

Bring zellers back. I miss the VIP shopping experience with the dirty restaurant and Gertrude serving over cooked eggs and flavorless bacon.

Ive never been in a tigre geant... Seems like total shit for people on welfare, worst than zellers

nothing is worse than Zellers with dirty aisles, burn't out light bulbs and stock from when Mulroney was PM! . I buy the few odds and items at giant tiger like towels to use as fender covers.

Zellers etait bon pour les ventes regulieres de jeans Levi's a $20 , les couettes pour le lit en plumes de canard souvent a 60-70% de rabais et les valises de voyages en special a chaque semaine

Zellers c'était quand même correct; y'avait du stock sur les tablettes, pis je dois dire que j'aimais ça manger un combo burger+gateau volcan au resto :p

ça sera pas avant 2-3 semaines la liquidation, ils ont déposé leur bilan hier.

Pas tout a fait, ma blonde a acheté des sacs pis un paquet de bébelles et arrivé à la caisse les prix étaient moins cher que sur l'étiquette sur 4 articles différents

Ils ont commencé à faire ca et du monde à sa job ont eu la même affaire. Je magasine pas vraiment au Target donc je savais pas mais quand j'étais avec elle c'est ca qui s'est passé

Thread revival:

I came across the above video on my YouTube feed and found it interesting. We haven't had a big store go under in a couple of months now: Do you think it's over and whoever's left has weathered the storm?

I'm surprised Sears are still open. At least The Bay made some nice improvements to their stores, which Sears clearly have not.

Sears is disposing of all assets to keep them afloat. It's just a matter of time. HBC made vast improvements years ago that go them to where they are now

They are a lot of cut backs in the cell phone industry. Not sure if it's cause the economy is still stuggling or they're just greedy fucks!

Shopping in Canada is getting worse and worse. I seriously feel like other than walmart we don't really have any good options anymore.

Loosing Target was pretty bad andit wiped out zellers at the same time!

Thread revival:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohXYR69UhxI

I came across the above video on my YouTube feed and found it interesting. We haven't had a big store go under in a couple of months now: Do you think it's over and whoever's left has weathered the storm?

I'm surprised Sears are still open. At least The Bay made some nice improvements to their stores, which Sears clearly have not.

Target avait un avantage: l'épicerie
Wal Mart ont changer tous leurs magasin et on offert l'épicerie.
Target avait pas de site web, impossibilité de voir leur produit sans se déplacer.

Back