Article: 4 months garage and single post custom lift project completed

*if he gets the new NSX I will fill my emancipation form

file your papers. i just got back from detroit auto show to see the nsx in person. i'm convinced that i'll keep my #1 order spot in the US ;-)

i already have a $25k deposit for the new lambo huracan superleggera due out in 2016 with same lambo dealer in newport beach, ca, where i got my current lp550-2 from.

here's the email from the acura dealer:

----- On Mon, Jan 12, 2015 at 5:34 PM, Jeff Barthe <Jeff Barthe> wrote:
Hello Nam,

We just watched the NSX reveal at the Detroit Auto Show this morning which I am sure you viewed as well. It certainly looks like an exciting vehicle. However, currently that is the extent of our knowledge on the NSX. You are already first on our interested party list.

As we draw nearer to the time which orders can be placed and we have decided upon pricing, availability, etc. we can then take initial payments. As soon as we know enough to talk specifics on pricing and order details we will let you know. At that time assuming you want to proceed we can discuss initial payments. Right now we are thinking the initial payment amount may be in the high 5 to low 6 figure range. You are the first person on our interested party list and assuming there are no delays when it is time to move forward you should be driving our first retail delivery NSX.

Thank you,
Jeff Barthe
Buerkle Acura

Out of curiosity @nsxmofo, what exhaust do you have on the S5? Considering you'll be getting a Milltek for the S3, I assume this is what you have on the S5 as well, but still asking.

EDIT Love the plate on the Lambo :)

i have the AWE Tuning touring exhaust...just enough to be noticeable but not too loud like a boy racer car. i think milltek is too loud if i recall so didn't go with it.

contact Alex Andonian (alex@tagmotorsports.com) at tag motorsports for a hookup on either exhaust. not sure if he's still there but gave me a great deal for my awe tuning exhaust.

i have the AWE Tuning touring exhaust...just enough to be noticeable but not too loud like a boy racer car. i think milltek is too loud if i recall so didn't go with it.

contact Alex Andonian (alex@tagmotorsports.com) at tag motorsports for a hookup on either exhaust. not sure if he's still there but gave me a great deal for my awe tuning exhaust.
I already have an AWE touring as well and this is by far the best money I've ever spent on a car.

Nice garage!

I was looking at the website for the lift, do you know if they make a single post lift like that but without the floors, just normal pick up points so that you can work on the cars and keep them stacked for parking. Id be down for that.

i don't think AC Lifts makes one like you want.

I already have an AWE touring as well and this is by far the best money I've ever spent on a car.

stay with it and save the money. awe tuning is a good exhaust.

i'm doing the milltek on the incoming s3. it's the only that has valve control tied to the drive select on the s3.

The feels... I need to finish my CPA. It's cool to see there's still people who enjoy success and able to share story's with others

93d742739b07ae35a939b5735d478b2d.jpg

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Why are there so many haters??? Who doesn't want to see cool stuff like nsxmofo's garage?

The "Richest person on the forum" title was a bit "in your face"...it was bound to get some criticism. Plus, it's the internet...haters gonna hate no matter what.

file your papers. i just got back from detroit auto show to see the nsx in person. i'm convinced that i'll keep my #1 order spot in the US ;-)

If you get the first NSX in America (ie: before Seinfeld and Leno) I will be truly impressed! I don't think it's gonna happen...

The feels... I need to finish my CPA. It's cool to see there's still people who enjoy success and able to share story's with others

93d742739b07ae35a939b5735d478b2d.jpg

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
Good luck in affording ferraris with a cpa :D

neither ;-) used to be in pharma...been in healthcare mergers and acquisition for 15 yrs.

I appreciate very much the fact that you're not a stingy @$$hat; you're one of the few that has posted, with wealth, and has shared not only the fruits of their labour, but what the labour is itself.

Back