Article: 4 months garage and single post custom lift project completed

nsxmofo

Legacy Member
check it out boys ;-)

photo album here - http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0AZuWjNw2bOGLCqg

oh yes, i bought a new 2014 porsche cayman s loaded up with all the options. it's so damn fun as a daily driver sports car ;-)

- ac lifts (american custom lifts) single post m65 (7000 lbs capacity) manufactured to specs by mohawk for my 12 ft high ceiling

- custom poured concrete floor with 7" thickness, 6000 lbs psi, and full rebar every 2 feet all around

- new haas garage doors with r17 insulation and weather braces with new tracks

- double door tracks raised to allow door to raise to 11 ft

- dual liftmaster elite series wall mounted jack shaft openers with iphone remote control app

- dual layer epoxy flooring with red-black-grey-white and glitter (for always wet look) with 5 layers of poly clear coat

- swisstrax ribtrax tiles (same ones used by jay leno in his garage)

- industrial duty vaccumaid wall mounted vacuum system with 30 ft hose

- all cabinets hung on floor, off the ground for ease of cleaning and indoor carwash

- custom made dual neon 19" lamborghini clock

- custom laser cut 4 gauge steel lamborghini shield wall art

- all accent and utility LED lighting are remote controlled with motion detection

so my stable now has:

1. 2012 ducati monster 1100 evo (modified for 120hp with termignoli carbon fiber exhaust and ecu remap)
  2. 2013 lamborghini gallardo lp550-2 50th anniversary - now with fucking badass quicksilver titan titanium exhaust and factory black ceramic tips
  3. 2013 mini cooper john cooper works with quicksilver sport exhaust and eibach pro kit lowering springs
  4. 2015 audi q3 (traded in 2012 audi s5 v8) in glacier pearl white taking delivery this saturday
  5. 2015 audi s3 (traded in 2012 audi a4) in sepang blue pearl on order and should arrive end of march
enjoy!

cwvDm9asA_Lw9YsGTQNy8vW7Zxw

^^ it's the angle of the pic taken and i had the hydraulic nose lift on and forgot to lower the nose.

With hate and jealousy, I say fuck u.

Nice garage and nice cars/bike ! Grats on the lift, looks amazing !

nice garage! you wont regret your mowhak kift, i have a 12000lbs one and these thing are crazy strong, makes competitor look like a joke...

perfect lift for storing a car, worst lift to work on cars

but with the amount of money this guy has ... i doubt we would touch his own cars .. fuck i wouldn't

Back