Article: 4 months garage and single post custom lift project completed

If you do the math, he does bring the average income of MR members higher, so I'd say we all are 100k+ earners (on average) LOLLLL!

Nice garage and cars sir!

how many cars can you drive? Congrats on always making me jelly. :)
when are you taking delivery of the Huracan?

i don't know yet. my deposit has been in for a year now for the 2016 huracan superleggera but no news yet on when they will release the car. they have the huracan super trofeo ready for the 2015 racing series and the huracan gt3 but nothing yet announced for the street version of superleggera or super trofeo. rumor is that they may change the name and use something else other than "superleggera". who knows...waiting anxiously for news but again won't be until 2016 or 2017.

in the meantime, i'm first on the list in the US to get the new NSX that's just announced. waiting for details on how to go through the ordering process which i've been told i can go to the new nsx plant and spec out all the details and customize down to the thread for the seats. i should know more in a couple months since the production line is up and running already.

Looks great. And you are going to love the S3, it's a great drivers car.

yeah, test drove the new s3 and fell in love. awesome package and price too! audi has a winner with the s3 for sure...runs as quick as the cayman s for a 4 door sedan, can't wait! gonna swap the exhaust out first for a miltek with valve controls ;-)

here's the info for the lift. you can see my videos and pix in their promos.

http://www.aclifts.com/parking/m1-65.asp

ac lifts design all their lifts, and mohawk manufactures for them in dallas, texas. the single post can be customized based on ceiling height and capacity. quality is TOP NOTCH and uses american grade steel not cheap chinese grade steel shit that is thin and bends.

my m1 6.5 is the higher capacity single post at 7,000 lbs, more than i need. i had it customized with auto shut-off and max height stop based on where my ceiling and garage door goes up to.

the polished aluminum center pans are optional and are removal to work under the car. you can do work from underneath like changing oil etc. depending on what kind of work you want to do. there's a limit to what you can do since the wheels are sitting on the lift, but i don't do much work so don't give a shit ;-)

that's it. * throws pencil on the ground and reconsiders life priorities *

ProdAdminImage.ashx

Back