SR20 stories

omg. Good for you dude. Mad props.

Wouldn't touch that with a 10 foot pole. And if i did, she would probably eat the pole.

Tabarnak lol t'es vraiment un malade. Premier gars qui se ferait hypnotiser pour le contraire du gars dans Al le Superficiel

FGexercisefail.gif

Essaye pas je t'ai vue avec ta Rowpartner

Hahaha cette histoire ça me fait penser v'la une couple d'années j'allais en road trip avec un ami et j'avais chatté sur mirc avec une fille de sept îles. On s'est organisé une rencontre et je me doutais qu'elle était un peu enrobée mais calvaire jamais que c'était un mastodonte.

Elle devait faire pas loin de 300 et elle ballotait sur les côtés en marchant. Quand je l'ai vue j'ai failli partir en courant mais je trouvais ça chien. On a passé la soirée avec, elle était bein smatt et elle arrêtait pas de parler de cul après une couple de verres, elle voulait vraiment se faire défoncer mais lol c'était pas pour moi.

SR20, je crois que ça aurait été dans tes cordes ;)

07e8763bacb4e2444dc0c9ef7bff68b0.jpg

Is this real life or just trollling? I'm kinda freaked out. You must be some kind of jesus in the bbw community. They must all talk about you on bbw forums, about how they fucked a 10/10 for the first and last time of their life. Is this why you like that, because they give their 110% to try and win you over?

Is this real life or just trollling? I'm kinda freaked out. You must be some kind of jesus in the bbw community. They must all talk about you on bbw forums, about how they fucked a 10/10 for the first and last time of their life. Is this why you like that, because they give their 110% to try and win you over?
If you think this is trolling then you probably should go out and learn that diversity makes this world such a beautiful place to live on.

I can confirm that fatties are intense freaks in bed, whereas most skinnier / average girls do the missionary and then gtfo

I once fucked a fatty for the lulz and she took it in the ass like a champ, liked getting slapped, all that kinda shit.

I also went through a fatty, In my younger days i would frequent through mIRC and yahoo chat. I started talking to this one girl who lived on St-Marc downtown. It was convenient since it was 10 minutes away. We exchange pics she's got a really pretty face but no body attached to the pics, whatever i'm still new to the scene and know nothing about the whole head shot thing. After couple days of talking she invites me over i'm like cool sounds good. I get to the door she opens it i was like oh fuck oh fuck how do i get out of this? Whatever i go in we "watch" a movie she started grabbing on my dick i was like fuck it i'm going through with this but i can't tell a soul. We get to the blow job part and HOLY shit. She told me to fuck her face the tears of cawk down her throat started falling from her face, the gagging noises. Holy shit was it ever fun. She had a 8.5/10 face a Latina chick. Some of the best nights of my life, I only told my Jamaican friend about the situation since he was also in to fatties. I forget her name serious, i forgot most of the girls names i've slept with actually.

Donc c pas une joke t'aime les grosses? J'ai deja fourrer une grassette pi quand elle me ridais je fermais les yeux jw trouvais sa trop eceurant

Deja pogner une de 250 a sucait en tabarnak mais apart sa c'etait ordinaire.

J'ai déja essayé avec une grasette et jamais réussit bander..

On a essayés 3 soirs different et turn off a chq fois, pauvre fille :(

Pas capable, des seins qui pendent, du gras partout yark yark, un vagin slack. No thanks moi sa me prends une fille tight de partout, pas besoin d'etre maigre, mais certainement pas une grosse, calisse yark

Pas capable, des seins qui pendent, du gras partout yark yark, un vagin slack. No thanks moi sa me prends une fille tight de partout, pas besoin d'etre maigre, mais certainement pas une grosse, calisse yark

Perso j'ai jamais fourré aussi gros mais je dois admettre que je me suis crossé souvent sur des scenes de Maria Moore. Elle a l'air d'une bonne baise.
10220236.jpg

La plus ''grosse'' j'ai fourré c'est ma blonde présentement qui fait 120lbs pour 5'6'' lol.

Elle est mieux shapé que toutes les autres j'ai planté.

Plot twist : SR20 est un mythomane qui dit ça pour se penser hot, dans le fond il aime les filles super minces voire anorexiques.

Back