Cars and Coffee 2015

Le parking du julep est pas tellement grand par contre.. A voit les monday meet a. La patate 2000 le parking va déborder asser rapidement selon moi.

Le parking du julep est pas tellement grand par contre.. A voit les monday meet a. La patate 2000 le parking va déborder asser rapidement selon moi.

Tant mieux!

Ça va créer de la rareté, le monde vont encore plus vouloir venir.

Tant qu'il y a au moins un ou deux responsables sur place pour empêcher les gens de se stationner dans l'allée de stationnement, comme ça s'est déjà vu dans les soirées Euro l'été passé.

J'embarque!

jpense pas que le parking va etre rempli un samedi matin.. peut etre les quelques premiers meets mais apres sa jpenserais pas...

these types of events should be on pre-screening basis only? you have an elantra with neon? sorry. won't make the cut.

astie que vous etes chialeux. tout le temps quelque chose de negatif a dire.

c'est jamais content, elantra...ti coune, hellaflush.

vos vies doivent etre compliquer en criss, a vous entendre chialer sur toute comme ca.

des vrais matantes. pis sa s'ameliore pas avec le temps.

pas capable de juste s'amuser a un meet de char, passe leur temps a juger et denigrer les autres, leur age, leur look, leur allure, leur chars...vous etes hot en criss vous autres hein?

In!

Like the good old days!

Everyone is hurting for business, and any sales lift will be looked upon favorably. I bet even the Lafleurs on Sources would be willing to revisit the idea of hosting WI meets again.

would be so in!

Yeah, that's cool. I'll definitely show up to a few.

Was there an entry fee last summer for cars and coffee? There was, right?

If so, is it fair to say that was the main reason for the low numbers? Or was it the timing?

If this summer, it would be open to anymore (first come first serve) where would overflow be? Namur parking lots perhaps?

Remove those stupid cops from julep and i gonna pay my coffee by my self !!!! full srs !!!!

ppl left julep cuz they been abuse by police with they tickets . They suppose to calm they tits a bit !!!!

Remove those stupid cops from julep and i gonna pay my coffee by my self !!!! full srs !!!!

ppl left julep cuz they been abuse by police with they tickets . They suppose to calm they tits a bit !!!!

CnC in general do not bring in the same crowd that the Tuesday Night meet does. I you look to the one in Irvine, it was filled more with classic cars and exotics than vdubs and ti-counified Civics. If we can get the classic/exotic guys to attend our CnC, it will be a better show than any other meet.

Anyway, si un CnC au Julep il y a, je serai présent en Peugeot :)

Danny what time can the Julep open?? and do they have coffee at least??

Last year the timing was bad (Grand Prix weekend), the location was further away, and it cost money, so there were less than 50 cars. (my guesstimate)

I see it working much better early at Julep for free!

EDIT : I just Googled their opening hours and they open at 8am on saturday so they must have coffee and some kind of breakfast food.

Back