Before Buying From US vendors with or without a US "ship to" address . Please here !

Before Buying From US vendors with or without a US "ship to" address . Please here !

Hello everyone .

You're local ( Montreal , North-South shore ) ?
Before placing orders on Performance Parts you saw on Summit Racing , Jeg's , American Muscle , etc. web site including eBay , send me your "Cart" , so I can see part numbers , quantities and prices.
I will quote you.
Price will include taxes shipped to our place H4G2N2 . This will be good on big and multiples items and yes there is still human interaction. :p

I "may" be able deliver on the Island of Montreal , Laval , Terrebonne area on case by case basis . *tu*

Andre Theroux Ltee AKA Verdun Clutch & Brake Ltd has started business in 1946 , deserving the Verdun , Ville LaSalle area.
This is a 3rd generation family own business with 1 owner that gets sold from father to son , generation after generation .

Behind the "Theroux Performance" "web business" is Martin P , AKA mpcv2000 MR menber since 2002 .
I've been doing online sales ( eBay , etc. ) for the past 14+ years in the USA ( 6 years ) & Canada ( 9+ years ).
I'm stepping in with Luc Theroux to bring outside customers by using the web , MR forums members , etc.
My goal is to make you guys & girls proud of buying locally , keep our money here , create jobs ( including mine ) and paying same price as you can get it from the US vendors . Margins are very slim and I do not have the volume discount Summit or Jeg's has but give me a try .
I've been doing online sales at 100% positive feedbacks on 5 different accounts for over 14+ years .
I'll represent my "above average" :D customer service here and you'll be able to leave feedback on how I treated you. ( Be nice with me tho ) :p

We ( Andre Theroux Ltee ) are surrounded by many NAPAs , Etc. , 69 years later , we're still there , earning our living , same good customer service with right pricing keeps us on top .
I will not have a online web site ( Yet ) but just send me your "cart" and I'll take care of you.
I'll be rolling this part of his business by myself .

Stop by , write me , call me !
smilie_flagge17.gif

Martin !

Here's our place :

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

C'est certain qu'ont parle Francais , je vient du Lac-St-Jean . :bigup:

Last edited:
Good to know. Will check to see if it's worth it when factoring the conversion rate from the USA (a con) and the MUCH cheaper gas (pro). Out of curiosity, is this just on "normal" parts or can you get rarer, larger things...such as carbon fiber doors?

Yeap I think this will be good on large items but they have to be available from my suppliers , they basically carry same stuff as Summit or Jeg's .
I'll post a list tomorrow of whom we can get parts and accessories from.

Back