Before Buying From US vendors with or without a US "ship to" address . Please here !

Before Buying From US vendors with or without a US "ship to" address . Please here !

Hello everyone .

You're local ( Montreal , North-South shore ) ?
Before placing orders on Performance Parts you saw on Summit Racing , Jeg's , American Muscle , etc. web site including eBay , send me your "Cart" , so I can see part numbers , quantities and prices.
I will quote you.
Price will include taxes shipped to our place H4G2N2 . This will be good on big and multiples items and yes there is still human interaction. :p

I "may" be able deliver on the Island of Montreal , Laval , Terrebonne area on case by case basis . *tu*

Andre Theroux Ltee AKA Verdun Clutch & Brake Ltd has started business in 1946 , deserving the Verdun , Ville LaSalle area.
This is a 3rd generation family own business with 1 owner that gets sold from father to son , generation after generation .
They may break the beat with girls lined up next so be ready . :yikes:

Behind the "Theroux Performance" "web business" is Martin P , AKA mpcv2000 MR menber since 2002 .
I've been doing online sales ( eBay , etc. ) for the past 14+ years in the USA ( 6 years ) & Canada ( 9+ years ).
I'm stepping in with Luc Theroux to bring outside customers by using the web , MR forums members , etc.
My goal is to make you guys & girls proud of buying locally , keep our money here , create jobs ( including mine ) and paying same price as you can get it from the US vendors . Margins are very slim and I do not have the volume discount Summit or Jeg's has but give me a try .
I've been doing online sales at 100% positive feedbacks on 5 different accounts for over 14+ years .
I'll represent my "above average" :D customer service here and you'll be able to leave feedback on how I treated you. ( Be nice with me tho ) :p

We ( Andre Theroux Ltee ) are surrounded by many NAPAs , Etc. , 69 years later , we're still there , earning our living , same good customer service with right pricing keeps us on top .
I will not have a online web site ( Yet ) but just send me your "cart" and I'll take care of you.
I'll be rolling this part of his business by myself .

Stop by , write me , call me !
smilie_flagge17.gif

Martin !

Here's our place :

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

C'est certain qu'ont parle Francais , je vient du Lac-St-Jean . :bigup:

Back