Got trapped in a car wash tonight..

Gregster

Legacy Member
Entered the code, the door opened and I stopped when the LED screen said "Stop" The sprayer wand started cleaning then stopped and started doing 360s around the car but not spraying water for about 3 mins... I was like wtf is going on? The screen said move forward but the door didn't open while the rear door did! The person behind me started yelling at me to move out but I told them I couldn't as the door was stuck.. The yelling man now reversed out as the door started to close again and just sat there while the blowers started up.

I got out of the car to look for a manual switch or chain to open the door however I was foiled.

I found and entered the control room looking for a switch or something. I turned some random knob marked "RESET/SERVICE" a couple times and it seemed to reset the entire car wash or entered some default mode which caused the doors to open. I quickly got back in my car and drove out just as the attendant showed up yelling at me that I had caused damaged to the machine and blah blah. I promptly told him what had happened (actually more like come at me bro) and that I was inside for about 10-12 mins to which he replied "Oh we have been having problems all day" would you like to enter again and finish cleaning the car? I declined but he ended up giving me a 5 free wash card..

9f417bdb-76fd-4fdb-82a6-fbc861b2da9a_zps9746e074.jpg

This stuff seems to only happen to me..

Jeremi don't laugh. Jeremi don't laugh. Jeremi don't laugh. Jeremi don't laugh. Jeremi don't laugh. Jeremi don't laugh. Jeremi don't laugh. Jeremi don't laugh. Jeremi don't laugh. Jeremi don't laugh.

Good thing you didn't let the door open and the car was start by itself lol

LOL that is hilarious I would be pissed at your place but looking at your story I can't do much but laugh haha

LOL that is hilarious I would be pissed at your place but looking at your story I can't do much but laugh haha

actually I wasn't pissed at getting trapped inside as I knew I'd figure out an escape.. cue the theme from "The Great Escape" I only got pissed when the attendant started giving me shit saying it was my fault.. We worked it out though and now I have the chance to get trapped another 5 times.

Dude, really?? An auto carwash?? C'mon bro!
.....BaHahahahahahahhaaaa......sorry homie couldnt hold it in any longer....LMFAO!!

Imagine you step out and the damn thing starts spitting soap and water at you Hahaha I would pay big monies for that security footage loo

Back