Article: Kijiji find : Nissan Silvia 1979

la Silvia serait un char cool comme bébelle d'été entre genre 5000 et 12 000$ mais a 20k c'est vraiment trop

So it's selling for $9k in Japan, and this importer is trying to get $21k? LOL. Brian from B-PRO will bring it in to Vanouver for a $1000 flat fee over the Jap purchase price. Maybe $13-$14k landed with the exchange rate?

So it's selling for $9k in Japan, and this importer is trying to get $21k? LOL. Brian from B-PRO will bring it in to Vanouver for a $1000 flat fee over the Jap purchase price. Maybe $13-$14k landed with the exchange rate?

Yep i love this Brian hahaha ! http://auction.b-pro.ca/auctions/?p=project/findlots&s&ld

i have found this one in auction soon
pic
pic

Most of these really old JDM cars have an "R" rating from what I've seen (as opposed to a 4, 3.5 etc..) meaning they are not able to be registered if I remember correctly.

Most of these really old JDM cars have an "R" rating from what I've seen (as opposed to a 4, 3.5 etc..) meaning they are not able to be registered if I remember correctly.

Auction Grades
5 as new condition
4.5 excellent condition with almost no imperfections
4 good condition with maybe some minor imperfections but nothing major. A grade 4 vehicle is often the best compromise between good condition and reasonable price
3.5 decent condition but possibly with some imperfections that could be noticeable
3 typically a car with noticeable problems that will need some work to bring up to nice condition
1 a modified car, either with heavy aftermarket modifications, or an engine or transmission swap
*** a car not currently running, or has a serious issue
R Repaired history, a vehicle which has had an accident in the past which has been since repaired

Nissan 200SX dans les années 80-83 au Qc. U guys are too young, and I'M too old....
La dernière fois que j'en n'ai vue une c'etais a cour a scrap Hayes a Pointe-Des-Cascades de couleur beige et intérieur neige... La couleur étais laide mais le model en temps que tel étais beau!

Envoyé de mon Nexus 4

Back