Article: Top 3 douchbag cars in your experience.

-communauto drivers!
-white SUV's
-White BMW/Audi's (especialy if they drive an SUV and/or if they got big sunglasses )

I have 2 modded (but non-M) BMWS so im always on the receiving end of douchbag drivers. Ti-coune cutting through traffic only to tail gate me 2 ft from my bumper when im in slow lane..

Usually civic SI, Audi and BMWs.. alpine white 335i with M package and red interior is a douchbag red flag

I think you dont understand what this thread is about

Actually, I understood perfectly. But as you can see from the hugely varied posts, douchebags drive every type of car out there, so there is no point in listing 3 cars only.

Douchebags be douchebags regardless of the car they drive, it's in their DNA, brah.

Would this be considered a douchebag response to you? ;) :bigup:

#1:
Beau esti de flasheux

45e93dd3-cb72-49b4-bbcb-b100aa2cc654_zps502891e3.jpg

#2:

Des esti de mags noirs sur un SUV blanc :rolleyes:

IMG_7186_zps64490990.jpg

#3:
Le summum, une STI avec un rack à snow qui sert jamais, des mudflaps Rally Armor pis des mags noirs avec la tite ligne rouge.

IMG_7102_zps91421f61.jpg

Bonus:
DOUCHEY ALERT

CCMTL0177_zps1d933b5f.jpg

Bonus #2
Fils à papa qui flash.

CCMTL0105_zps06644575.jpg

Définitivement les osti de pick-up lifté, avec hid et Exhaust qui sonne comme une viper à 5000rpm en tout temps.

I know real rich people and I know "fake" rich people, there is a great difference between them. The first being very discreet, educated, and smart about their wealth something you clearly know nothing about given your posts and rebuttals on the MR forum.

Agreed. One of my best friends comes from a very well-off family. His dad *just* upgraded from the E39 528 he's been driving for years to an A4, even though he could easily run around in something like an S6. It's being smart with your money, and not blowing it on a depreciating asset. That's what *smart* wealthy people do.

Then you go to various parts of the island where you see someone with a meh house and F-plated Mercs/BMW's in front, or the people with stripper-model 3-series/A4/C-class "balling on a budget". Very notable in DDO, where I see small properties with Jags & Mercs parked in front, or when you go to Lachine/Lasalle.

Of course, you could always go to Cote-St-Luc if you want people with money and no taste - watching soccer-moms in X5M's who can't drive worth a damn in snow is hilarious. Have another friend who lives there, and while I can't repeat his descriptions of these people, suffice to say that I lump them in with the "nouveau-riche" category

*answer to OP*

1) Taxis. Literally worse than letting a 10-year-old with downs who's only ever played Mariokart 64 behind the wheel of an Excursion.

2) Mazda 3 drivers. If you see a Mazda3, 10:1 odds it's driven by a young guy, weaving through traffic thinking he's an F1 god, plastidip on some part of it, and usually stickers on the rear hatch.

3) Civics. Same as Mazda3, except cheaper level of entry. New Civics aren;t as bad for the most part, but damn, when I see an EK/EG, that car is being driven as though the guy thinks it's Grand Theft Auto.

Honorable mention to Soccermoms in SUV's & Minivans who think they're commanding a landing craft during Normandy, as well as contractor driving full-size vans who change lanes at random with no blinker and without looking, and then switch to straddling lanes for the next 3 km.

Last edited:
Vous savez que c'est pas tout les chauffeur de taxi qui sont des douchebags. Des fois je vois des taxis qui se font couper par d'autre taxis. On les remarques plus vue que c'est le meme chauffeur qui fais l'imbeciles durant l'heure puis c'est routinier.

C'est assez simple si t'en vois un que tu trouve fatiguant t'as juste a dire l'heure puis les cops vont aller checker. Ca marche tres bien surtout quand c'est rendu dangereux.

Une fois y avait un qui etais presser et vocalement vu que je trouvais c'est maneuver un peu ridicule juste pour ce mettre devant moi. Evidement je ceder le passage pour reduire sont stress au volant.... Une rue après il pogne ses client.

Selon mon experience de jeu de course, je pense qu'il a gagner 0.2 seconde pour me faire perdre 2 seconde de ma vie. Aussitot qu'il est en avant, on sais jamais si il va utilizer les flashers ou te couper comme un epais.

1-Ford F-150 écoboost avec bov. J'ai un gros truck qui en impose pis en plus il sonne comme l'Éclipse verte dans le premier F&F

2-Jeep wrangler avec sticker rubicon parce qu'il a grossit le size des roues. Oui ton truck doit être super le fun hors route mais sur l'asphalt gaspille pas ton gaz à essayer de venir te crisser en avant de moi pour me montrer que ta un gros v6 manuel.

Et presque tout les produits Hyundai, Kia neuf. Oui ton char a 4x plus d'équipement que tout le reste de la compétition mais y'a juste toi qui est persuadé que tu as fait une bonne affaire

Last edited:
All lifted pickups (Here they drive with theirs FUCKING lightbar ON!)
Mustang V6

Ici c'est plus genre Redneck que Douche lol. On vous les envois tous.

Totalement ! Les pires c'est les quelques Allemande autre VW mk5 et plus qui ce prenne pour des king shit !

well it depends, douchebag "look" or douchebag "driving", for the "look" I would say most 2nd hand luxury car models drivers, BMW, Infinity, Audi, Merc. etc....For the driving I would say less the mentioned drivers, simply cause they care more about the way their car looks than most people and don't want to damage it or simply can't afford to fix it if it breaks because driven too hard or accident.

I would say Mazda 3 drivers often have the attitude and look, Subarus during winter (no matter the condition, it's like they have something to prove...), as mentioned a lot of pick-up drivers as well...

Ceux qui park n'importe où sur les hazards = douches

Exemple :porsche Cayenne, Land rover.

Ceux qui conduisent avec une envie de chier = douches

Exemple : BMW serie 3, female drivers avec petits VUS récents

BONUS : Ceux qui bloquent les portes de garages avec leurs autos = douches

Pas vraiment de modèle en particulier mais cela me fait royalement chier. Surtout lorsque tu travaille dans ledit garage et qu'ils laissent le véhicule là même si tu leur demande poliment de le déplacer. C'est souvent des propriétaires de BMW/Mercedes/Audi. Ils pensent comme ceci : I own a BMW/Mercedes/Audi, so I can do what the f*ck I want!

Mazda, audi and BMW drivers are some of the douchiest...

But nothing beats TMR, west-island and westmount soccer moms who drive cream-white C300s... definitely the worst.

1- BMW (on acheter la route chez BMW)
2- Mazda ( avec leur pub il pense toute avoir un Char de course )
3- Audi ( surtout model abordable ou ancien en bas 2010 )
4-Honda ( moin pire que cettais mais yen reste encore lol )

Most of the "yo check mes pipes" with fake boobs, sun burned, blonde chicks I meet either have a mustang or a pickup. I place pickups first because they also like to jam the left lane on highway.

Back