Article: Top 3 douchbag cars in your experience.

Lol @ poor dude not knowing a shit about how rich people arrange their financials.

I know real rich people and I know "fake" rich people, there is a great difference between them. The first being very discreet, educated, and smart about their wealth something you clearly know nothing about given your posts and rebuttals on the MR forum.

I know real rich people and I know "fake" rich people, there is a great difference between them. The first being very discreet, educated, and smart about their wealth something you clearly know nothing about given your posts and rebuttals on the MR forum.
?

Show me a post where I "ball" pl0x

1) Non-top of the line 3-series BMW with badge delete, driven with overly large sunglasses and fur lined coat.
2) Any GM full-sized SUV
3) Blacked out Dodge Daytona.

1: Any luxury SUV's such as x1 x3 x5 q5 q7 escalade rangerover etcetc
2: any taxi
3: any luxury sedan

as soon as your car is worth more than 30,000 you have the right to ignore every law, barely stop at stop signs and forget the flashers theyre worthless

Le mot clef dans la phrase est c'était criss d'imbécile

Dude-2C-You-need-to-relax-a-little.jpg

? tes dont ben mechant pour rien relaxe un peu prend une tisane ou quelque chose ??

okkk toi tu comprend pas l'principe j'pense, on parle de voiture qui sont le plus suceptible d'être conduis par des douchebags, y'a pas nul part que c'est écris ''ces voitures sont uniquement conduis par des douchebags''

mucho sand in vagina?
Je disais ça pour rire un peu j'avais compris le but du thread

I have to agree on

1. BMW 3 Series
2. Mazda 3 people especially Mazdaspeed
3. Every SRT4 (Quick cheapo POS, owners think its the best car ever made)

BMW, then the freaking taxi drivers...hell even the STM bus drivers...drive like they own the road.

gymdouchebags
350z/g35
bmw 3

rallydouchebags
subaru wrx/ sti
mistu evo

redneckdouchebags
diesel pickup
anything with mud tires

riceydouchebags
mustangs
neon/ caliber srt4