Altima 2002 avec moteur et tranny 3.5 2004 fiabilité

thedoor

Est-ce une bonne voiture et le 3.5 est-il fiable ? Le char est un 2002 mais le moteur et la transmission ont été changé pour un 2004. J'en ai jamais eu et ils m'ont toujours attiré donc vous en pensez quoi ? Le char est très clean en général.

Merci pour votre aide !

I'm no expert because this is my first VQ motor but i'm at 360 000km on the original motor. If you beat the shit out of the car you will burn oil. If you drive normal you should have no problems. The motor is a timing chain so less worries. Parts are fairly cheap and can be bought on Rock auto. I love my car, I love the sound the motor makes but i don't get much mileage out of a full tank.

I'm no expert because this is my first VQ motor but i'm at 360 000km on the original motor. If you beat the shit out of the car you will burn oil. If you drive normal you should have no problems. The motor is a timing chain so less worries. Parts are fairly cheap and can be bought on Rock auto. I love my car, I love the sound the motor makes but i don't get much mileage out of a full tank.

Is it a VQ30 I30 you have? I may have a few high performance parts I might sell. I got rear ended, the car is totalled and I have a few parts left like a high performance exhaust system, 4 KYB ajustable shocks with Tein coils drops 1.5inch all around. I liquidate everything for 250$

Principalement, Les VQ sont des moteurs indestructibles. Check ton huile et nettoye tes crankshaft et cams sensors pour ôter la limaille de métal qui se colle sur les aimants. Huile synthetique au 5000km, tu passeras pas au travers.

Back