Photoshoot: Widebody BMW M235i

The owner of that car might be one of the owners of IND. He aslo has a crazy 2014 or 2015 911 Turbo S. He mods cars like there is no tomorrow.

That interior is incredible! And those BBS wheels are baller as hell. Crazy build!

looks great but NO NO on the gaymatic ... and i dont care if auto shifts faster and all that crap .. i still like to clutch and slam into 2nd 3rd wtv .. pressing a paddle doent not give me the same feeling ..

looks great but NO NO on the gaymatic ... and i dont care if auto shifts faster and all that crap .. i still like to clutch and slam into 2nd 3rd wtv .. pressing a paddle doent not give me the same feeling ..

if you don't car it shifts faster and all the crap, it means youre still stucked in the 80's & 90's ... I would buy a GTi MK7 DSG anyday

Automatic > manuals, face it. New generation bro. Stop being stucked in the 90's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why? These cars are far, far, far from being the bleeding edge in performance. Though the new generation of vehicle is going the auto route, as a purist, I'll ALWAYS prefer, want, and will not buy without a manual. It's not a Ferrari or a Zonda, it's a 2-series!

Back