St-Valentines

Russian_M3

Shop Representative
I say fuck St-Valentines ..

Am I the only one who doesn't celebrate valentines ?

Its overrated .. its cute for 18 year old kids.. But past that age if you celebrate it its as if u need to materialize your relationship to ''prove something''.

If your woman gets mad at you because you didn't spend $500 on her on that day of the year.. get a better woman !

There are 364 other days in the year when you can spend whatever amount of money you wish to spend on her.

Anyone else not giving a shit about valentines ?
(users of the right hand stay away from thread)

I buy her flowers and chocolate. She buys me chocolate. We go at an ok restaurant and that's it. Just don't over-do it.

pSgAJnu.gif

100% with you poutine. FU St-Valentine.

Anyway any women that get mad because you didn't give half your salary on her doesn't deserve u.

Would u give 1 inch of dick for valentine love? INB4 Mes gosses et Bb Raptor.

Its overrated .. its cute for 18 year old kids.. But past that age if you celebrate it its as if u need to materialize your relationship to ''prove something''.

If your woman gets mad at you because you didn't spend $500 on her on that day of the year.. get a better woman !

There are 364 other days in the year when you can spend whatever amount of money you wish to spend on her.

Indeed, i'll just use this ''holiday'' to get her good 60$ Winter Gloves this year because she desperatly need some, and shes 2 cheap to buy some one her own even if shes soon going to pass me in Salary

,im predicting the future

shes going to get freaking pissed (not a fake pissed a real pissed like not speaking for 5 mins ) saying stash your money you broke ass

Bought her flowers like 3-4 times and she only liked it once cuz there was tons of cheap candies in the Vase ....

Lol at the average high maintenance Euro background GF, asking for 1000$ LouBOutin shoes and ditching the guy (happened to 2 guys i know hahahhaha)

RANT out !

Agreed

Je déteste faire des cadeaux dans les journées "prévues" pour ça. Noel, St-Valentin, anniversaire, etc..

J'aime arriver avec des cadeaux quand c'est complètement inattendu.

shes getting lingerie and fucking my brains out.....the we might call dominos for some pan pizza and wings LOOOOL

Je m'en vais boire de la bière et manger du boudin dans un pub avec ma blonde le 14. That's true love.

Je n'aime pas les Fêtes pré-programmées et ma blonde s'attend pas à ce qu'on fasse de quoi.

Mais je vais lui proposer d'aller se bâtir des hamburger chez Harvey's et de les ramener pour re-regarder des épisodes de Breaking Bad à la maison. La semaine d'après, ça va faire un an qu'on est ensemble alors ça c'est peutêtre plus une occasion de sortir

J'viens de me rendre compte que sa tombe un samedi cette année, donc on va probablement aller au gym et ensuite petit souper en amoureux en écoutant n'importe quelle serie qui traine à la maison et ensuite le sexay time.

C'est ma première St-Valentin avec ma blonde, je l'amène au resto, rien de plus. La St-Valentin, c'est juste de la marde si tu sors avec une princesse. Quand tu gardes ça simple, c'est pas trop forçant.

cet année c'est spécial car on a eu une place a La Cabanon Du Pied De Cochon le 14 Février. d'habitude sinon on se regroupe un paquet de chum ensemble et se fais un souper. beaucoup plus plaisant.

Resto au coin de la rue de chez ma blonde .

Elle as dit GTFO a sa coloc .

ELle as acheté de la lingerie ...

Je sais que je vais passé une belle soirée :)

Back