DO NOT BUY FROM Park Avenue Audi / Groupe Park Avenue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vous m'excuserez d'être cru, mais vous semblez être ce qu'on appelle des clients indésirables.

Park Avenue Audi doit se laver les mains en ce moment et être content de ne pas avoir fait affaires avec une bande de tout croche comme vous.

tu fais partit de la gang de tout croche en passant :p

caste-system-3.jpg

les tout-croches sont les intouchables, la caste la plus inferieure en inde

Excuses moi mais je ne suis pas gelé. Je ne comprends pas.

Ce que je voulais dire par tout croche est de commencer à négocier le prix d'une voiture sans être, au préalable, en mesure de signer le contrat de vente.

caste-system-3.jpg

les tout-croches sont les intouchables, la caste la plus inferieure en inde

tu te considère dans quelle caste mon beau alain :p

Excuses moi mais je ne suis pas gelé. Je ne comprends pas.

Ce que je voulais dire par tout croche est de commencer à négocier le prix d'une voiture sans être, au préalable, en mesure de signer le contrat de vente.

ok je te pardonne :p

CLIFFS: so the OP used his paki negotiation skills but failed the credit check, lost the car and is now crying. keeps on getting bashed at my fellow MR members.

Lost.
If I told my mom that my dad and I wanted to buy her a car but had to finance it under cousin Giuseppe's name, she'd smack us both.

OP doesn't want us to buy from Park Avenue because he knows he can't compete with people that have decent credit.

Personally I'd be embarassed but if It makes him feel better to vent, fill your boots.

Perhaps OP should buy a Subaru from that dealership-which-must-not-be-named in Saguenay... Top notch service.

Sorry Munchy but I have to go with the flow even if I'm not the biggest fan of car salesmen: You didn't leave a deposit. What did you expect?

La vraie question: La A4 du OP avait elle des comptoirs en quartz ou en granit?

Only thing I can add constructively ad is that I bought my car through them a few months ago, everything went smoothly although there is a slight hint of bourgoisie so-to-speak when speaking to anyone. Overall pleasant experience.

I bought used from Park Avenue Audi before, did they ask you to leave a down payment and you refused or did they say it wasn't necessary? Regardless I would have left a down payment, which I did for mine. I found the negotiations and service to be excellent, no bullshiting and directly to the point. Told them what I wanted (winter mats, tires etc), what I was willing to pay (which was very reasonable) and left the downpayment at the dealership. Done deal. Sorry Munchy but like most people mentioned, your negotiations for a used Audi sounded overly complicated, especially for an A4 that they'll probably sell 14 times over in a week.

If you didn't leave a deposit and royally sodomized their brains to save an extra $3... I would of sold the car to someone else if I was in their place.

QFT.

They sold the car to someone who was willing to pay a little more than you. That is all.

QFT.

They sold the car to someone who was willing to pay a little more than you. That is all.

And prob passed the credit check in 5 mins because that's about how long it takes if you have good credit. If you have spotty or bad credit it takes longer to find a lender.. sometimes even 48hrs or more. If you are approved and the car is ready to drive off the lot you can have it the same day.

Instead Munchy came here and posted a story. The dealer prob found them a 2nd chance or 3rd chance lender(as any good dealer would do since they want to sell the car) but the rate was high and the total cost of the car was higher than what they had negotiated thanks to said interest rate. Had he would have put a hold down even 500$ they could have maybe worked something out for financing.. but with no deposit, the horrid negotiation process, shitty credit and attitude. Munchy/Family got what they deserved which was a polite way of saying "fuck off"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back