SALE : HAWK Performance @ Perry Performance & Competition

Anthony@Perry

Shop Representative
hawk-perry-performance-logo.png

C’est maintenant le meilleur moment pour acheter vos freins Hawk chez Perry Performance et Compétition

Nous avons tous besoin de freins pour la saison qui arrive, c’est maintenant le meilleur moment pour obtenir les meilleurs prix possible sur les produits Hawk. Notre inventaire déborde, nous sommes prêt pour 2015 avec plus 600 kits en inventaire en ce moment!!!
Nous déménagerons au début du mois d’Avril et comme le dollar ne va pas très bien, nous avons décidé de faire notre vente annuelle Hawk dès maintenant et ce jusqu’à la fin du mois de Février, vous pourrez économiser jusqu’à 30%.
Le nouveau composé Street Race est aussi disponible pour plusieurs voitures.
Appelez-nous ou envoyez-nous un courriel pour placer votre commande.

----

Now is the best time to buy your Hawk pads at Perry Performance and Competition
We all need brakes for the upcoming season and now is the time to get the best price possible on Hawk products. We are full, stocked and ready for 2015; we carry more than 600 sets in stock right now!!!
We will be moving to a new location at the beginning of April and since the loonie isn’t doing really well we are offering our annual Hawk sale from now until the end of February, save up to 30%.
The new Street Race compound is also in stock for many cars.
Give us a call or email us your request to reserve your set before it’s too late.

450-662-6927

Last edited:
Pour tout ceux qui ont besoin d'une cotation: 450-662-6927.

Nous commencons le rush de la saison et nous manquons de temps pour les pm.

De plus nous préférons jaser avec vous pour vous vendre le bon produits selon vos besoins.

Merci

Absolutely the best price in town.

Dealer inquiries welcome, we can supply you- shop or store.

Compare our price, we are often the same price as in the US- but in CDN dollars!

Perry Performance is Hawk Performance!!!!!

Nous recevons du stock régulièrement, c'est le meilleur temps pour vous procurez vos freins.

N'oubliez pas que nous fermons jeudi à 15h pour notre déménagement. Nous serons de retour pour vous aider dès 9h lundi le 30 Mars.

Merci

Hi Carl !

Is there a big difference between Hps 5.0 and the original HPS ?

I looked for reviews but there's not a lot of feedback yet.

I am hesitating between Ceramic and Hps 5.0 for my daily (the car might see some light track this summer)

Thanks for your input
Frank

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The 5.0 is an tweaked version of the HPS. It is not close to HP+, but much like the HPS. Eventually the HPS will be fazed out.
It is a better pad (5.0) performance wise than the Ceramic.

drop by the store for further discussion.

No problem for the German car- and yes we can order EBc for models not covered by Hawk!

The guy I just spoke to on the phone insinuated that EBC doesnt make good stuff.
Sorry for european cars I think EBC is pretty much top, Im guessing you guys really have a good thing going with HAWK..

You spoke with me. I still maintain that EBC is not a prime for most cars.
when compared against an equal pad- it does not deliver and always costs more.
EBC is good for hard to find euro apps , like I mentioned to you over the phone.

For the price, EBC doesn't stand a chance vs other brands and rarely offers better features- other than low dust.

You are right however, we have a great thing going with Hawk, and I have shared that success with thousands of customers and drivers.

I base my opinions on 25 years of experience and testing most every pad on market- often on the same car for back to back data.

Still going strong, the sale goes through May!!!

1000 boxes of pads in stock, best price in Canada.

Back