Unitronic authorized mobile dealer

JAVW

Shop Representative
Bonjour à tous,

Je tenais à vous informer que pour les gens de la région de l'Ouest de l'ile, Vaudreuil-Dorion jusqu’à l'est de l'Ontario, vous avez de nouveau un revendeur Unitronic autorisé et en plus je suis mobile. Donc pour toutes informations, installation et ventes de pièces n'hésitez à me contacter: Jérémie Arpaïa 514-386-9922.

Hi everyone,

I'm glad to inform people from the West Island, Vaudreuil-Dorion up to the East of Ontario that you have now a new mobile Unitronic authorized dealer. So if you need to flash your car or need any Unitronic hardware you can reach me on my cell. Jérémie Arpaïa 514-386-9922

Salut Jérémie!

long time no speak. j'espere que tout va bien.

Bonjour à tous,

Je tenais à vous informer que pour les gens de la région de l'Ouest de l'ile, Vaudreuil-Dorion jusqu’à l'est de l'Ontario, vous avez de nouveau un revendeur Unitronic autorisé et en plus je suis mobile. Donc pour toutes informations, installation et ventes de pièces n'hésitez à me contacter: Jérémie Arpaïa 514-386-9922.

Hi everyone,

I'm glad to inform people from the West Island, Vaudreuil-Dorion up to the East of Ontario that you have now a new mobile Unitronic authorized dealer. So if you need to flash your car or need any Unitronic hardware you can reach me on my cell. Jérémie Arpaïa 514-386-9922

Hey Georges,

Thanks for asking, everything goes well on my side, kids are growing too fast. Hope everything ios good on your side with the business and you familly. Can't wait to see you and eat at the Milos.

Call me at anytime.

Hey Georges,

Thanks for asking, everything goes well on my side, kids are growing too fast. Hope everything ios good on your side with the business and you familly. Can't wait to see you and eat at the Milos.

Call me at anytime.

cool! let's keep in touch

Anyone interested to get his car flash soon?. Don't hesitate to contact me. I can do the new MK7 GTI thru the OBD port, and all the 3.0T "supercharge" via OBD port too!!! Don't wait take advantage of all the potential of your car with the Unitronic software.

Ben oui un revenant!!!

T'inquiète Jo on le remet stock avant que tu ailles au dealer au pire

Ah oui, comment....? Si il revient stock "AVANT" d'aller au dealer....Le dealer monitor nos ECU en tout temps à distance...?

Quand le dealer se branche au véhicule, Ils ont accès au log de tout changement a l'ecu. Ils vont donc pouvoir identifier quand tu as eu ton flash initial et quand tu as remis ça stock. Well played but still going to get caught. Ca s'applique autant a Audi que VW.

Sent from your bedroom using your girlfriend's phone.

Quand le dealer se branche au véhicule, Ils ont accès au log de tout changement a l'ecu. Ils vont donc pouvoir identifier quand tu as eu ton flash initial et quand tu as remis ça stock. Well played but still going to get caught. Ca s'applique autant a Audi que VW.

Sent from your bedroom using your girlfriend's phone.

THIS

je confirme

Tant qu'a parlé d'un revenant, je me joins pour vous recommander les services de Jérémie. Il est dans le domaine depuis god knows when! :bigup:

Back