where to get snowthrower fixed?

BIGTUFFGUY

I have an 1970s 8hp Ariens snowthrower.
I tried calling CVR motors in the Pointe-Claire but it seems they are closed indefinitely.

where can i go? Can someone come to me?

The motor starts no problem, it auto propels, however the blades don't move. So it doesn't throw snow.

please help.

Same happened to me, it was just the belt the was stretched and old. If your handy you can check. There isalso a place on St Laurent blvd called Giuliani or something.

the strapp inside maybe just broken you can change this by himself
or the protection pin on the shaft blade is broken

all blade doesnt works ???? you got 2 strapp 1st for the blade 2nd other blade for throwing

no blade work 2 strap broken or the pulley broken or maybe ajustment

if the motor start only 2 solution for works

is ariens 70 pretty easy to change or reaper (old machinery)

2 option, belt broken, or safety pin broken, easy fix canadian tire sell belt for snowthrower, and for the pin you can just install a normal bolt

Tu pourrais avoir une souflleuse neuve chinoise.Vu que la tienne est assez vieille , à long terme elle va te coûter plus cher , tu vas réparer ceci et elle va briser sur un autre point . J'avais une craftman de 26 ans , cette année j'ai dû mettre une gear $ 80 et 2 courroies $ 90 . J'ai acheté cette TaoTao et elle fait un excellent travail.
Le concessionaire est à Blainvillle , il connnait son affaire.

I have an 1970s 8hp Ariens snowthrower.
I tried calling CVR motors in the Pointe-Claire but it seems they are closed indefinitely.

where can i go? Can someone come to me?

The motor starts no problem, it auto propels, however the blades don't move. So it doesn't throw snow.

please help.

Back