Oh the horror Audi R8 left out in the snow at DDO AUDI dealership !

I was here !!!! :beer:

... people drive 100k cars in the snow all the time.

and

.... OP is a ******

:ky:

Last edited:
tumblr_inline_nae8rsREwZ1r7lem6.jpg

Hey OP... since I am obviously a MR bawlla! I was shopping for the 911 Turbo S and look what I found.... holyshit man! its outside in the cold! MSRP is higher than the R8

--2015--cDQGNhEGvT.jpg

Fortuantely, everyone showed me that R8‘s and other high end cars can be left in the snow and winter driven even though I am probably driving around a pinto....... and taking pics of a car I probably cant afford. I was too reatarded thinking some cars couldn't be left out in the snow or cold, but what should I expect from MR Ballers who talk the truth on the forums.
Fixed.

Hey OP... since I am obviously a MR bawlla! I was shopping for the 911 Turbo S and look what I found.... holyshit man! its outside in the cold! MSRP is higher than the R8

--2015--cDQGNhEGvT.jpg

I promised myself and the site operator, that I woulnd't but this is toooooo good.........

Smart ass, before shafting me, were you toooo blind to see that this Porsche is too clean and shiny to have been left out night after night, and that its probably being demo-ed for a client ?????? Seriously ..... Corky Sherwood taisez vous.

I have no doubt that Porsche may keep clients' repaired vehicles out overnight because they don't have stoarge in teh service bay, but seriously .

I promised myself and the site operator, that I woulnd't but this is toooooo good.........

Smart ass, before shafting me, were you toooo blind to see that this Porsche is too clean adn shiny to have been left out night after night, and that its probably being demo-ed for a client ?????????????????????

large.jpg

by the way! Dammn im good! I made OP break his ''promise to himself'' within 3 hours of him making it!

72hrs à l'urgence...

Si tu es vraiment qui tu prétends être, tu sais alors que tu peux nous fournir ton numéro de permis de pratique. Une simple petite vérification suffit...

Back