Chris Harris on Cars - Lexus RCF road and track test.

SkyFall

Too bad the weight is killing the performance but would be awesome going on a roadtrip with the RCF :D

Like Chris Harris, I was super excited for this car and was very let down when I heard about the weight. It weighs almost as much as a 4th gen Lexus LS...how did they even manage that?

I was disappointed to.. It is a really bad ass looking car. Gonna need a lot of CF and a TT set up..lol

The Lexus IS looks good but I feel that Lexus is becoming increasingly irrelevant. Infinti has really stepped it up but you still can't complete with the Germans. I recently drove a new C400 and it was good, very very good.

That being said the RCF caters to the crowd that absolutely doesn't want an ///M car but could be shopping for an AMG.. If that makes any sense.

What a useless car.

The IS-F, a 7 year old last gen car, was faster?

This is solely for the RC buyer (women) that wants the higher end model without knowing what she purchased in reality.

Would take an 2013 isf over this.

The interior looks really nice.

Would take this :

USB_ISF_7.JPG

Over this :

15-lexus-rcf-drive-1.jpg

Any time.

I swear Toyota is getting wheels from the RTX or Ti Joe 418 wheel catalog.. The style and fitment is horrible!

The previous gen isf wheels where dope. Lexus has over done it design wise.
Isf was a more confort performance sedan. It was suitable for someone that didn't want to get noticed. Comfortable and performant when you want it.

I would not dayly an m3. So stiff and transmission is not suitable for traffic. But isf is opposite of that.

Rcf screems look at me. Generaly Lexus owners don't want that, people that want that get a m3.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

The previous gen isf wheels where dope. Lexus has over done it design wise.
Isf was a more confort performance sedan. It was suitable for someone that didnt want to get noticed. Confortable and performant when you want it.

I would not dayly an m3. So stiff and transmission is not suitable for traffic. But isf is opposite of that.

Rcf screems look at me. Generaly Lexus owners don't want that, people that want that get a m3.

The DCT in BMWs is pretty damn good all around.. So not sure what you're talking about

SMG in traffic. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

M3 can't be daily'ed?

Switch EDC to comfort and pop it into D, switch it to Eco and it's a 335i.

This class of cars is all about mastering the dual personnality character.

There hasn't been an SMG unit in the M3 since the E46. E9X and Current have Dual Clutch gearboxes..

My point was that I would not take a automatic car when it also comes in a manual option.

NEVER.

Back