Chris Harris on Cars - Lexus RCF road and track test.

My point was that I would not take a automatic car when it also comes in a manual option.

NEVER.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

You don't make any sense, give up.

M3 can't be daily'ed? No.
M3 SMG? Not for 10 years actually.

You clearly have never driven an M3 with DCT, it's right there with PDK, it is just that good and has proven reliable.

In short, GTFO!

You clearly have never driven an M3 with DCT, it's right there with PDK, it is just that good and has proven reliable.

In short, GTFO!

Hopefully the new DCT on the M's are much more reliable & smoother! The smg were horrors and costed an arm to fix, on the e46 m3's and e60 m5's. They also sucked when it comes to traffic & DD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In short, GTFO!

In short, I didn't ask your opinion.

I would still never take a DCT when a manual option is available.

I didn't ask you which one was better. So yeah. Gtfo pls

1830429.jpg

Well then take the manual M3. I have one, I daily it, and I freaking love it.

Your opinion is utter non-sense, just like that RCF.

In short, I didn't ask your opinion.

I would still never take a DCT when a manual option is available.

I didn't ask you which one was better. So yeah. Gtfo pls

how the hell can it be this heavy? Its 1800kg guys !!

It alwais blow my mind when they produce 2 door "sports car" that weight anything more than ~1500kg. It feel's like they add lead to the bottom of the car to lower the center of gravity ...

My whale weight is ~1850kg.

It alwais blow my mind when they produce 2 door "sports car" that weight anything more than ~1500kg. It feel's like they add lead to the bottom of the car to lower the center of gravity ...

My whale weight is ~1850kg.

Incredible that it weighs almost as much as a Toyota Century which was basically a tank (1990kg).

1997_Toyota_Century_01.jpg

That Track Edition RCF is sexy as hell though...

Makes me lol a bit that my M45 is slightly lighter whereas my S80 is barely heavier...

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

Rumour has it Colin Chapman dug himself out of his own grave just so he could go bitchslap the team responsible for a 2 ton sports coupe.

I sat in one in Japan (and could have tried it if I knew that Quebec has a deal with Japan to recognize our driver's license) and it's not that big, more like an upscale Camry. I still agree with you though

Jealous!

It's about 2 feet longer than a camry, but by tank I was really referring to how solid and packed with tech the car is. The self-closing doors, the motors in the seats, motors for curtains, the V12 engine, and the sheer solid build quality (that I know is there despite never seeing one in person). All this and it's still only a couple hundred pounds heavier than an RCF.

Jealous!

It's about 2 feet longer than a camry, but by tank I was really referring to how solid and packed with tech the car is. The self-closing doors, the motors in the seats, motors for curtains, the V12 engine, and the sheer solid build quality (that I know is there despite never seeing one in person). All this and it's still only a couple hundred pounds heavier than an RCF.
Toyota centers in Nagoya and Tokyo are like a car show/museum all year long.

But a lot of the length (more a foot than two) comes from the long boot and the 1990kg model was out in 1997, they didn't make cars in the same way back then (smaller wheels and brakes, less rigid chassis, etc.) as they do now.

The new Century weights 2370kg!

Back