Encore une fois, Subaru se surpasse

Arretez de parler de voitures allemandes dans un thread de Subaru... le thread va pogné en feu si ca continue comme ca.

Vos concessionnaires Subaru y'ont l'air solidement mardeux dans votre région, wow. Jamais eu de problèmes avec ceux dans mon coin, pi ils m'offrent le café et les bouteilles d'eau with no charge!

Tant qu'il t'offre pas de moteur c'est pas intéressant.

Vos concessionnaires Subaru y'ont l'air solidement mardeux dans votre région, wow. Jamais eu de problèmes avec ceux dans mon coin, pi ils m'offrent le café et les bouteilles d'eau with no charge!

Update.

Les speakers sont aftermarket ayant été installés quand le camion est sorti du port. J'ai une version Limited avec GPS, que tu commandais tel quel chez Subaru. Y'a fallu que j'appelle un concessionnaire pour que ce dernier appelle Subaru Canada pour par la suite avisé l'autre concessionnaire qui aurait pu faire ça dès le départ.

Je ne blâme plus le concessionnaire de ne pas avoir connu cette technicalité, mais je le blâme pour n'avoir rien fait pour trouver une raison à ces speakers après leur avoir mentionné à maintes reprises que rien n'avait été changé de mon côté. Encore une fois chez Subaru, c'est le client qui doit se démerder pour trouver la réponse et la solution à son problème.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mais la t'es entrain de dire que, a ce que je lis, le dealer est meme pas foutu de reconnaitre ces propres produits et trims... C'est pas fort la. C'est crissement ordinaire que le client doit démerder tout ca pour les ''éduquer'' minimalement. A mon avis, le dealer aurait du savoir et reconnaitre, c'est un peu rire du monde.

My inlaws have a 2013 Forester Limited technology, with the same Pioneer sound system-nav that OP might have. That sound system is just the worst. The nav sucks, the system isn't intuitive, you have to turn the volume knob 4-5 times just to raise and lower the volume *just a bit*. They literally just slapped a radio that a 16 year olds would buy at Future Shop and install in their Civic, but in a brand new car that costs 36K plus tax. It's truly pathetic.

And the removable faceplate? WTF it's not the 90's anymore.

pioneer.jpg

Subaru is the shittiest of shittiest car manufacturer out there.

The only decent interior they made was with the B9 Tribeca, and even that couldn't save it from the ugliest front-end design since the Aztek. ALL of their products are completely shit when compared to the competition, especially for the money.

by now, everyone on MR knows you don't buy a Subaru for aftersales services just like you don't go to BMW Canbec for any type of service.

I find this very hard to believe, could you please tell me where you get your BMW's serviced at? I get treated like shit at BMW Laval and nothing is free at the "Autogrill" either. They offer you water from a fountain meanwhile at Mercedes Laval there's complimentary catered food, bottles of orange juice and bottled water.

i go to BMW laval, and always A1+++ service, and never paid at the grill hahahah
i have the best service advisor :p

Subaru is the shittiest of shittiest car manufacturer out there.

The only decent interior they made was with the B9 Tribeca, and even that couldn't save it from the ugliest front-end design since the Aztek. ALL of their products are completely shit when compared to the competition, especially for the money.

Even the Aztek was not that ugly

My funniest souvenir with Subaru will always be when I blew an engine, they replaced it all under warranty, and the SA had the balls to ask me to pay for oil.

I just lol'ed.

What a bunch of cheap bastards.

This and the JE thread need to stay in the mainstream for a while and gain traction in major car shows across Canada. Hurt Subaru where it matters - drive sales away from them. For now, they're satisfied with increasing prices on everybody to meet their warranty expenses instead of actually fixing the damn engine designs.

Même chez ma coiffeuse j'ai du café et des galettes gratuites. Chez Subaru c'est encore 1$ le café

Maybe at your local dealership, but the coffee is free at my store. Feel free to come by for a coffee on the house. Each store is a different franchise and is managed differently, please don't stereotype.

Having said that, if any of you have a Forester on lease, and would like to get out of them, please.....contact me, i'll gladly do everything I can to take it off your hands.

Last edited:
Back