Road bike thread

Biked to work this am. Was great! It actually didn't take that much longer to be honest compared with sitting in traffic. Got honked at twice in Ile Perrot because I was crossing on a green light, go figure.

Biked to work this am. Was great! It actually didn't take that much longer to be honest compared with sitting in traffic. Got honked at twice in Ile Perrot because I was crossing on a green light, go figure.

Probably LG saying Hi!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats what I have but this was the gash in the tire was big enough to stick my finger through

Cut out a part of the old tire and keep it in your bag if you have another flat you put the piece in where the gash is and change the tube so you can at least go back home!

Cut out a part of the old tire and keep it in your bag if you have another flat you put the piece in where the gash is and change the tube so you can at least go back home!

I love that idea!

Plan for Sunday am is to ride 100+ km

Un difficile retour en vélo avec un p'tit 20km après un arrêt de 1mois 1/2 suite à des problèmes de santé qui a mené à des abus de bière et whisky... Mon corps avait littéralement fait un shutdown en fin juillet, un léger coup de soleil s'est transformé en déshydratation complète et ça l'a déclenché une crise de panique et l'anxiété. J'ai dû passé une nuit à l'urgence branché sur un soluté et 2 semaines ont été nécessaires pour m'en remettre physiquement.. Donc bref, le retour au travail cette semaine m'a donné la force d'embarquer à nouveau sur mon vélo. Ouf que ça fait du bien !!!

So today I went bike shopping... went to Primeau Velo, a lot of cool bikes, the one I feel in love with (look wise) were too expensive... so went to LaCordee, unfortunately the guy didn't look too trustworthy so decided to go to Quilicot to get advises. Once there the guy told me I should get a size 52 and none in my budget was available... went to Pignion Sur Roue and walk out of there very satisfied with the experience both my bike and gf's too.

Since I am a total noob and I don't think i'll get the most out of the road bike right now decided that i'll really gonna go with a bike that I like to look at.

14238318_1454543944561761_5180075232074987452_n.jpg

Yeah, basically took the cheapest one because I don't have any cycling shoes yet and was trying to stay under budget. I was able to get a few goodies for both bikes i.e. water bottles, the thing to carry the bottles and the little bad under the seat.

Went on my first ride ever on a road bike, did around 50km, it was awesome. I don't know why I waited that long hahahah but one thing... I have to buy proper cycling short with padding because my butt is killing me man!

Yeah, basically took the cheapest one because I don't have any cycling shoes yet and was trying to stay under budget. I was able to get a few goodies for both bikes i.e. water bottles, the thing to carry the bottles and the little bad under the seat.

Went on my first ride ever on a road bike, did around 50km, it was awesome. I don't know why I waited that long hahahah but one thing... I have to buy proper cycling short with padding because my butt is killing me man!
Alliexpress for the Bib, I can link you a seller that ships under 2 weeks and the Bib cost 35$ and very nice quality gel pad

Sent from my SM-G928W8 using Tapatalk

Back