Road bike thread

Un petit road test pour quelques jours. Ça change vraiment le look du bike ! je tente le diable !

fullsizeoutput_ef.jpg

PS : oui c'est bien ce que vous pensez qui est en dessous de mon ass-saver

Welcome to the enve crew, j’adore mes enve. Je ne pense pas retourner à autre chose

ce ne sont pas les miennes, ce sont ceux de ma job. Je sais un peu à quoi m'attendre parce que j'en ai roulé, mais c'Est la premiere fois que j'en roule à disc.

J'ai recommencé à rouler après une pause involontaire de 2ans... J'en ai profité pour changé le vieux tape usé et les pneus sec... C'est fou comment les entrainements de trainerroad sont bien fait, 1 mois 1/2 sur le trainer et à date j'ai fais 3 rides dehors... une p'tite tournée autour du mont royal, un 70km avec +1000m et 100km....

34583134_2095747187381264_4582213188338057216_n.jpg

Je dois m'acheter un casque et des pédales, pour débutant.

Pour le casque, compte tenu que c'est quelque chose que je vais garder très longtemps j'opterais pour un Bontrager circuit. (120$)

J'ai des souliers Bontrager Specter, j'ai besoin de cales et de pédales. Quest-ce que vous me conseillez meilleur rapport qualité/prix pour du touring. Rien de compétitif!

30-40lbs lost already. So much faster this year! . Then again Zwift really helped during the winter everyone I know was faster out of the box.

I was really happy with my last set of GP 4000s. I would have finished out this season if it wasn't for the gash

Read your comment and googled Zwift and got all excited!

I’m a noob still but was starting to look for a trainer for the winter (with the hopes to find a good deal now that it’s off-season for this). Was disappointed to find out that “smart” trainers start in the $700 range.

Am I mistaken? Am I looking at the wrong setup? What do you recommend?

I’m a noob still but was starting to look for a trainer for the winter (with the hopes to find a good deal now that it’s off-season for this). Was disappointed to find out that “smart” trainers start in the $700 range.

I have a Wahoo Kickr for this season. Before that I was using a fluid roller dumb trainer. Dumb trainers will work with speed and cadence sensors or a power meter. I got my Wahoo for 1200dollars

My budget daily, still a couple of things wrong with it, runs on 9 speed again, think my front derailleur is screwed, prev owner destroyed one of the limit screws. If I had enough I'll just rip the front out and replace it with a guide to make it 1x9 and maybe put a bigger cassette or something. Really like that it's so light, without that damn lock on it.

biggiant.jpg

Went to the police station today to have it checked if it's stolen, it's clean. :D

Walked in to Basso in Treviso (Italia), this is where their showroom is located and final assembly occurs. You pick the frame and components you want, beautiful showroom. Very hard to resist buying a new bike...

enhance

You're not mistaken, but u can get a good deal I got a smart tactx shipped from Europe like 30% the price advertised here even with customs included I think I paid around 400$ been a while

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

You're not mistaken, but u can get a good deal I got a smart tactx shipped from Europe like 30% the price advertised here even with customs included I think I paid around 400$ been a while

You just need to watch out. It could be a 240v model with a GB or EU style plug... A couple people on the Zwift FB page got owned pretty hard lol

You just need to watch out. It could be a 240v model with a GB or EU style plug... A couple people on the Zwift FB page got owned pretty hard lol
Ya I had that, bought a 5$ converter on amazon prime problem solved!

I had something similar from Elite... It doesn't simulate climbs well

I bought a Wahoo Kickr at the end of winter at Mec for 1000$. If you are an average user or occasional its fine but if you are serious about getting the most out of training the direct drives are the way to go

I had something similar from Elite... It doesn't simulate climbs well

I bought a Wahoo Kickr at the end of winter at Mec for 1000$. If you are an average user or occasional its fine but if you are serious about getting the most out of training the direct drives are the way to go

A 1000$ bnib kicker? Wow!

Back