Road bike thread

Mon commute Off-season qui va fucking bin a date, pas décu de mon achat. Me reste juste à me monter une roue fixed en arriere et me mettre un rack pizza en avant.

IMG_9606.jpg

Il venait avec mon kit etap + quarq red dzero, et au prix que j’ai eu le kit j’aurais été stupide de dire non

si sa vient avec c'Est chill. Si tu l'avais rajouter apres avoir tout acheté, la j'taurais jugé ahah

4e fucking flat en 2 semaines. Mes pneus sont p-e trop vieux et je suis trop lourd. Ils ont ajouté de la roche a un endroit ou je passe et c'est incontrôlable.
Hier soir je met un pro3 race neuf, mais de 6 ans. Il a explose de façon assez spectaculaire après 1km ce soir (mileage total, 18km!). Probablement que c'est la pression avec le soleil qui l'as fait petter, mais le flanc etait tout éméché. Scrap scrap. Je me suis traînée tranquille pour en acheté un autre pour pouvoir rentrer

J'ai commandé des gatorskin 25mm, juste hâte que ca arrive
Ça fait un bout que j'ai abandonné le combat avec les Pro Race. Un flat après l'autre.

Depuis que je roule du Continental, ces problèmes sont du passé.

Went for my first ride 2 days ago, think I overdone it riding 3 hours, my a$$ still hurts trying to sit straight up. Was really dumb, but at the time it felt so good.

Ça fait un bout que j'ai abandonné le combat avec les Pro Race. Un flat après l'autre.

Depuis que je roule du Continental, ces problèmes sont du passé.

bien hâte de voir. J'ai commandé des gatorskinz 25mm. Biens que je devrais surement passer à genre 28-30mm vu la charge, ma tête refuse d'aller trop large. Je me doute bien que la pénalité serait minime... je suis juste con je supposes LOL!! ça ne me rentre pas dans la tête que plus large c'est plus rapide. Il y a 10ans je roulais des boyaux 19mm gonflés à 160PSI en course...

retour en selle ce passe plutot bien malgrés que je n'ai absolument pas roulé de l'hiver. Un peu fatigué le soir (2x 40min de bike VS 40min de rameur), mais sinon ça va. La seule chose que je trouve platte, c'est qu'avec toutes les cossins sur mon bike je ne peux pas bien le bouger dans les montée car ça flex en sale. Le power est pas siiiii terrible

Belle journnee pour bike!
f2bbb6b7d259f824181239f6db450fa3.jpg
824bba41fb19f6b6680ae0d79696a53d.jpg

Отправлено с моего CLT-L04 через Tapatalk

Ride soft avec la blonde sur le.petit train du nord samedi, j'ai hâte de switcher à mes Gatorskins 32, les CX Comp 35 à max 65psi sont pas super roulant mettons...
21d4675bdfc4da0f1472bfda01db41ba.jpg

Belle ride aujourd'hui! 85km d'essai pour les Gatorskins flambant neufs, incluant beaucoup de garnotte et 2 bouteilles en bière en morceaux.

Ça roule aussi bien que les autres pneus et mon derrière a survécu!

Hi all, I know this is not specifically a ''road bike'' question but I need your input on this...

Long story short I got into biking last year and bought myself a Specialized Allez. Biked all summer and loved it, bought a trainer (Tacx Flux) and kept up with my training during the winter months.

Beginning of April I saw the use for a more « casual riding » bike and bought myself a Norco VFR3. I now ride it every second day for fun/exercise until the weather gets nicer and I can take my Specialized out for longer and more intense rides.

Had a few errands to run today and decided to do them on my bike (grocery store, bank, drugstore, hardware store, etc.) and realized it’s more difficult than I thought. Most stores don’t have bike racks nearby and don’t allow bikes in they’re businesses. How do you all deal with the reality of going in and out of businesses with your bikes?

I was even thinking of going grocery shopping by bike (using a trailer I have for my kids) and wondering if it’s even possible...I can’t even park my bike, let alone a bike trailer...

Would be nice if the city would clean the bike paths, so much shit on them that you have to ride on the road instead and drivers get all pissed on a one lane road.

Would be nice if the city would clean the bike paths, so much shit on them that you have to ride on the road instead and drivers get all pissed on a one lane road.

Tell me about it.. They were cleaning the path along Pierre Dupuis yesterday but the way the sweeper works is it will leave a trail of gravel directly in the middle of the lane.

My main gripe is how the city wants you biking but then decide to start never ending construction projects, Verdun Beach for example... Then you have the feds along the canal with never ending work. How about the massive frost heaves as well?

Hi all, I know this is not specifically a ''road bike'' question but I need your input on this...

Long story short I got into biking last year and bought myself a Specialized Allez. Biked all summer and loved it, bought a trainer (Tacx Flux) and kept up with my training during the winter months.

Beginning of April I saw the use for a more « casual riding » bike and bought myself a Norco VFR3. I now ride it every second day for fun/exercise until the weather gets nicer and I can take my Specialized out for longer and more intense rides.

Had a few errands to run today and decided to do them on my bike (grocery store, bank, drugstore, hardware store, etc.) and realized it’s more difficult than I thought. Most stores don’t have bike racks nearby and don’t allow bikes in they’re businesses. How do you all deal with the reality of going in and out of businesses with your bikes?

I was even thinking of going grocery shopping by bike (using a trailer I have for my kids) and wondering if it’s even possible...I can’t even park my bike, let alone a bike trailer...

Depends on the area I guess. Most places near me have racks and Bixi stands are sorta close, my street has 2 Bixi stations. Sometimes I ride my bike along the canal to the pub and the street parking for bikes is all taken up. I am not even kidding.

Depends on the area I guess. Most places near me have racks and Bixi stands are sorta close, my street has 2 Bixi stations. Sometimes I ride my bike along the canal to the pub and the street parking for bikes is all taken up. I am not even kidding.

I’m in the West Island...Seems like not many places I go to have racks unfortunately...will have to be creative to secure the bike and trailer + take some risks I guess

I was taking this picture to send it to the city asking why is it still not clean and some lard ass cunt started bitching behind me on the sidewalk for me taking this pic. Told her why I was taking it and that she should mind her own fucking business. Couple of blocks down when I was coming back she was taking my picture, bet she posted on twitter or FB with a horror story how she was a victim. ahh crap forgot to resize it again lol sry

20190520_165223.jpg

I called the city asking the same question. 311 took my name and number. I had a call back saying resources were stretched thin with the flooding

Some ghetto king driving a clapped out Olds Aurora started bitching at me for not using the path. I told him there is no path where I am riding and if hes not happy with the 30kph posted limit why aren't you driving on the 20... I pointed to it. This happened on lakeshore in Dorval... He called me poor and to get a job so I can afford a car...

Easy, like this

groceries.jpg

;)

I called the city asking the same question. 311 took my name and number. I had a call back saying resources were stretched thin with the flooding

Some ghetto king driving a clapped out Olds Aurora started bitching at me for not using the path. I told him there is no path where I am riding and if hes not happy with the 30kph posted limit why aren't you driving on the 20... I pointed to it. This happened on lakeshore in Dorval... He called me poor and to get a job so I can afford a car...
Meanwhile your bike is worth more than his car lol

Отправлено с моего CLT-L04 через Tapatalk

Back