Road bike thread

Replaced my handle bar stem from 11cm to 7cm and flipped it lower today,the ride feels so much better now,it was to long for me!
6fe64322e87c751ea95f9a8b709de989.jpg

Отправлено с моего CLT-L04 через Tapatalk

but a 70mm is really short for a road bike...far from optimal.
I was told that ,when i sit and put my hands on the steering before the gear selectors,when i look down on the steering im not supposed to see the front wheel hub(supposed to be hiden by the steering).

It was very off and now its perfect.The owner before me was 5'11 also and im 5'8 i didnt felt that comfortable at first thats why i replaced it + i do alot of city and turns soo its more "sharper"

Last edited:
I was told that ,when i sit and put my hands on the steering before the gear selectors,when i look down on the steering im not supposed to see the front wheel hub(supposed to be hiden by the steering).

It was very off and now its perfect.The owner before me was 5'11 also and im 5'8 i didnt felt that comfortable at first thats why i replaced it + i do alot of city and turns soo its more "sharper"

I think you are on a bike one size too big for you. Looking at the head tube length it looks like a 54cm specialized.. a 52 cm would probably be more appropriate. But I do agree with cassard. Get a proper bike fit

I think you are on a bike one size too big for you. Looking at the head tube length it looks like a 54cm specialized.. a 52 cm would probably be more appropriate. But I do agree with cassard. Get a proper bike fit

Yeah its a 54 cm and for 5'6-5'9 its good, i have a friend with a 52 and it feels a little too small but not that much.But i never did a bike fit ill do it one day with another bike lol

Je suis en train de magasiner un set de roues pour remplacer mes Giant P-R2 d'origine qui ont 5 ans. Je regarde du côté d'un set aero (50mm) carbone chinois avec un bon rapport qualité/prix.

Vous avez de bons success story de ce côté?

Ciboire que j'toucherais jamais a une pair de roues chinoise cheap.

Le plus bas que j'irais c'Est c'est Lightbicycle wheels ou des Woven. Pi même la tout ce qui est no name, Yoeleo style j'mettrais pas ma vie la dessus.

Le Circuit Gilles Villeneuve ressemble à quoi ces temps ci?
Je suis allé hier soir, bcq de construction mais c'est potable. Il a juste une section où il a bcq de sable dans un tournant, faut faire attention Apart ça c'est ok.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

4e fucking flat en 2 semaines. Mes pneus sont p-e trop vieux et je suis trop lourd. Ils ont ajouté de la roche a un endroit ou je passe et c'est incontrôlable.
Hier soir je met un pro3 race neuf, mais de 6 ans. Il a explose de façon assez spectaculaire après 1km ce soir (mileage total, 18km!). Probablement que c'est la pression avec le soleil qui l'as fait petter, mais le flanc etait tout éméché. Scrap scrap. Je me suis traînée tranquille pour en acheté un autre pour pouvoir rentrer

J'ai commandé des gatorskin 25mm, juste hâte que ca arrive

Back